Titans are Releasing Julio Today

Hard Case

I was afraid to start this thread, so kudos to you. 😄

I could see that cut coming late last season, and the Falcons return chatter to start shortly after. I’d be shocked if we had any interest in him, or him in us. 

Not to mention, if he wanted to play for a team, why sign with a team that was going to trade him? He could just go sign with them.

Makes no sense. 

2 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

I could see that cut coming late last season, and the Falcons return chatter to start shortly after. I’d be shocked if we had any interest in him, or him in us. 

Not to mention, if he wanted to play for a team, why sign with a team that was going to trade him? He could just go sign with them.

Makes no sense. 

Take a look at this sub forum and see how many people took the liberty to start their own thread about Julio. It's hilarious

11 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Makes no sense. 

Let me clarify. All 19 started in TATF

16 hours ago, thanat0s said:

Makes no sense. 

I checked before I started this thread, and there were NO Threads posted about Julio being cut.

1 hour ago, Hard Case said:

I checked before I started this thread, and there were NO Threads posted about Julio being cut.

Because there's a free agency and cuts thread pinned to the top page for NON FALCON related transactions

Since 20 of you decided to create Julio threads, they all got moved here. Hopefully that explains it