Sign Julio and Austin please

quickzero

Just now, RYNE said:

God NO. 

I want nothing to do with Julio.

#1 he is done. Has been for a few years. 

#2 he shiit on this franchise on live tv. 

no thanks 

Julio realistically might not come back but I can dream. Bringing Julio back would be hoping he got over his injuries but I'm willing to bet he still has some fight in him.

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Move on already. The Titans just paid 20 mil for 400 yards and 1 TD. Julio is going to want 100x more than he's worth.

I wonder how much money he is worth at this point really.

34 minutes ago, RYNE said:

God NO. 

I want nothing to do with Julio.

#1 he is done. Has been for a few years. 

#2 he shiit on this franchise on live tv. 

no thanks 

I wouldn’t say he’s done in the sense he is still a receiving threat. But he’s done in the sense that he’s now going to always be injured. 

I think if the money works and they could help, why not.  I think the Falcons were going to draft a WR, if not 2.  They need a veteran to help bring them along.  If the money were right, and it was a 1 or 2 million dollar deal for Julio, I would do it.  Hooper I think you can sign for 3 or 4 years.  I'm not trying to do more than 3 to 5 million a year.  He is a good player.

I think it all depends on what happens with Matt.  If they trade him and are going "ultra young", then a Hooper may not fit.  Julio still may as its just a 1 year thing.  Julio has to realize he is at the end of the road and not getting star/starter money.  Two subpar years with a bunch of injuries and his age is showing.

On 3/16/2022 at 6:31 PM, Atlantafan21 said:

I wouldn’t say he’s done in the sense he is still a receiving threat. But he’s done in the sense that he’s now going to always be injured. 

He's always been injured since they put the screw in his foot. Or at least since they had to replace it. 

On 3/20/2022 at 4:35 PM, Realsurfin said:

We should have kept hooper and traded Ridley.

Makes no sense what so ever to bring back Julio.  We would be paying a layabout 2x.

:flush: Julio is last years turd.  Ridley is this years turd.

Made no sense to trade Sanu and let Hooper walk without a plan. Totally destroyed our possession game.