Julio

I know that people are in their feelings about the way he left, but let's think about this purely from a football standpoint:  He immediately makes our way-too-thin WR room better.  I'm pretty sure he'll still command double teams.  That's one less draft pick that we need to use on a WR.  We can use that on another need. As a bonus, we don't have to pay a whole lot of money. I think it could be a win-win.

5 hours ago, dyrtysouth2000 said:

I know that people are in their feelings about the way he left, but let's think about this purely from a football standpoint:  He immediately makes our way-too-thin WR room better.  I'm pretty sure he'll still command double teams.  That's one less draft pick that we need to use on a WR.  We can use that on another need. As a bonus, we don't have to pay a whole lot of money. I think it could be a win-win.

Yes, he's such a value that a playoff team in need of WRs is cutting him and taking a loss after sending us their second round pick. Dude is turning 33 and hasn't been able to get on the field for the better part of two years. That is IT. He is done. Finito. Cooked. 

On 3/16/2022 at 5:33 PM, dyrtysouth2000 said:

Yeah lets... he is a groin pullin' bench warmer.  A king of the Gatorade cart.  Why think he would develope a work ethic?  Him and Ridley could spend sundays playing Madden to see who is #1. LoL

drugs GIF

🤣

Edited by Realsurfin