Streaming Services to Watch the Braves

Goober Pyle

Hey guys!

We dropped our cable several years back and have been streaming since. I typically use YouTube TV for sports and locals, but they don't carry the Bally Sports. Last season, I watched the games through a Facebook page. I have seen folks mention Uzzu as a source to watch the games, but wanted to see if anyone has used them. 

Thanks!

Goober

4 minutes ago, For the A said:

If you’re out of market their is MLB.TV. Can use through Amazon Prime or MLB.TV. It’s $120-130 for all games and $90-100 for just Braves games. 

I'm smack dab in the middle of the market. Lol. I'm in middle GA. I appreciate the help, though.

27 minutes ago, Goober Pyle said:

I'm smack dab in the middle of the market. Lol. I'm in middle GA. I appreciate the help, though.

Unfortunately, the (legal) options are very limited. There is ATT/DirectTV streaming and that's about it and that's a crazy $89.99/month. 

I have Comcast for internet, I ended up just switching that for a basic cable/H-S Internet bundle with a regional sports add-on. It came out cheaper and I got a broadband upgrade. Comcast has a streaming app now, so I don't need a physical cord. 

Hopefully the sputtering death of Bally RSS will accelerate and we'll get more options soon.

Yeah I think Direct TV  stream ( or what the blue **** that it is called) is the only one that carries Bally sports...which is the ONLY reason that I have it.

And that is so my GF can watch the Sun's play. 

No other TV service carries it.

I wish that someone else did because I would switch in a heartbeat.