March Madness 2022

VTCrunkler

1 hour ago, Ethanga62890 said:

We should have learned what to do from the Baylor game. You're not wrong but yeah. I can't help but think bacot and love not having ankle injuries we still win regardless but it is what it is

Yeah. The downside to all of this if y’all won the game is that it places very lofty expectations on Hubert Davis. 
he’s the correct successor to Roy. Not because he got this game but because of who he is. I’m not sure Scheyer was the right pick. @Unknøwn would know more detail maybe. He seems not ready for the big stage. I would have wine ammick or wojo 

54 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Yeah. The downside to all of this if y’all won the game is that it places very lofty expectations on Hubert Davis. 
he’s the correct successor to Roy. Not because he got this game but because of who he is. I’m not sure Scheyer was the right pick. @Unknøwn would know more detail maybe. He seems not ready for the big stage. I would have wine ammick or wojo 

Scheyer will have growing pains like anyone. He was a legit candidate at a few places over the years. Pittsburg almost hired him before they settled on Capel. still don't fully know how his X's and O's will shake out since we've never seen him run a program. We know he got some minimal experience running a couple of games that K missed. He'll also have K to help, he'll be around a lot and will still very much be a presence. He was the guy K picked though and we have to trust it. We know he's an excellent recruiter and that's a big reason he got it. He knows the program in and out obviously. 

9 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

We know he got some minimal experience running a couple of games that K missed

he looked shell shocked to me in those opportunities.  i mean i would too, dont get me wrong.  

so nolan richardson is gone to UL?  he was a good recruiter...but cant duke kinda recruit itself now?

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Basketball/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool