Jump to content

March Madness 2022


VTCrunkler
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Never saw any of those 12 elbows to the face. None of the arm bars dragging bacot and manek to the ground were called. Sochans deliberate figure four on bacot was a flagrant 1 but our hottest player has an inadvertent elbow and it's flagrant 2. After manek went out something like 13 of the next 14 fouls called were on UNC. I'm not gonna give the refs enough credit and say they were fixing the game. But they should go back to teaching at Baylor. 🤣🤣 Sisqo and billy ray should have been fouled out twice over. 

We were obviously watching different games. Good luck with the rest of the tournament. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

ACC had a good showing. Got 3 through which I wasn't expecting. SEC only getting 1 to the second weekend is the biggest shocker though. Larranaga is such am overlooked great coach. 

And who woulda thought Arkansas would be the one to make it through?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

We were obviously watching different games. Good luck with the rest of the tournament. 

Now that I'm calmer. And have watched other games. It isn't just UNC/Baylor. It's trash all around. I wouldn't mind if it was consistent but it's highly inconsistent across the board. Still ridiculous. UNC/Baylor just happened to be the most inconsistent one. Good luck to you whoever you cheer for 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Now that I'm calmer. And have watched other games. It isn't just UNC/Baylor. It's trash all around. I wouldn't mind if it was consistent but it's highly inconsistent across the board. Still ridiculous. UNC/Baylor just happened to be the most inconsistent one. Good luck to you whoever you cheer for 😂

He's a Baylor fan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Now that I'm calmer. And have watched other games. It isn't just UNC/Baylor. It's trash all around. I wouldn't mind if it was consistent but it's highly inconsistent across the board. Still ridiculous. UNC/Baylor just happened to be the most inconsistent one. Good luck to you whoever you cheer for 😂

I watched Texas-Boilers. Both good teams, neither is my loyalty. But this was the opposite. When a team takes 47 line shots on penalties there is a problem. 
And FWIW I hope UNC goes far. At this point there are still a lot of good teams in the fight. And I can’t hate those Peacocks! But I don’t see them beating Purdue.  It’s March Madness fun. Beat UCLA!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

I watched Texas-Boilers. Both good teams, neither is my loyalty. But this was the opposite. When a team takes 47 line shots on penalties there is a problem. 
And FWIW I hope UNC goes far. At this point there are still a lot of good teams in the fight. And I can’t hate those Peacocks! But I don’t see them beating Purdue.  It’s March Madness fun. Beat UCLA!

Yeah that was ridiculous. Out shot from the ft like 47-12 or something. I don't remember exactly. 

 

I hope so too cause **** UCLA 😂 hoping we beat UCLA and saint Peter's takes care of Purdue but I don't see that happening 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Yeah that was ridiculous. Out shot from the ft like 47-12 or something. I don't remember exactly. 

 

I hope so too cause **** UCLA 😂 hoping we beat UCLA and saint Peter's takes care of Purdue but I don't see that happening 

Don’t know but that dude with the mustache and Geddy Lee hair on Saint Peter’s is clutch and they fight. Purdue has that giant dude but he just stands like a tree and can’t jump. Disrupting him is how Texas almost turned it around.  Heels will beat UCLA. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/16/2022 at 4:54 PM, Killing Floor said:

Is this the year Gonzaga finally gets way overhyped and they get exposed in the later rounds? 

Is this the year Gonzaga finally gets the easiest path to the finals and crumbles like a cheap dinette chair when they have to play someone who's matched up with ranked teams all season?

Big difference between splitting the series with St. Mary's and playing Kansas in their late season peak.  Congrats on that big win over San Francisco, though.  

Duh. How did I know?  Am I from the future?  
Zags will be a #1 seed next year too. And they will dominate Pepperdine next season. 

Edited by Killing Floor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ethanga62890 said:

Villanova as an 8 seed I believe is the lowest seed to win

Yep, lowest seed to make the Final Four is 11. UCLA did it last year but Loyola-Chicago had that great run in 2018. Larranaga had that magic run at George Mason before that. Saint Peters would be shattering all kinds of ceilings by winning one more game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Yep, lowest seed to make the Final Four is 11. UCLA did it last year but Loyola-Chicago had that great run in 2018. Larranaga had that magic run at George Mason before that. Saint Peters would be shattering all kinds of ceilings by winning one more game. 

Obviously I don't want that to happen but if they do win I hope they win a title 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/21/2022 at 10:17 AM, Unknøwn said:

ACC had a good showing. Got 3 through which I wasn't expecting. SEC only getting 1 to the second weekend is the biggest shocker though. Larranaga is such an overlooked great coach. 

But the ACC was down this year, right?. ;/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...