Who have you seen at the East West and the other college game that stood out to you?

2 hours ago, FA91 said:

Coan and Purdy looked good too.

Ty Chandler ran hard, over 6 ypc.

There's a few late round QB's that look like they might be worth a pick. Add Zappe in there too.

Zappe? He throws a very lazy pass. No velocity on his stuff. Thus the INT at the end. The pass prior was almost picked too and would have been in the NFL. His intermediate and deep balls were thrown like touch passes. He's gonna have trouble in the pros. He needs to sling it and not finesse everything.

Maybe it was trying to be too careful or being in a new environment, idk. I was cringing whenever he threw anything over 15 yards. It looked like a softball pitch or a tip drill.

16 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

Zappe? He throws a very lazy pass. No velocity on his stuff. Thus the INT at the end. The pass prior was almost picked too and would have been in the NFL. His intermediate and deep balls were thrown like touch passes. He's gonna have trouble in the pros. He needs to sling it and not finesse everything.

Maybe it was trying to be too careful or being in a new environment, idk. I was cringing whenever he threw anything over 15 yards. It looked like a softball pitch or a tip drill.

Dang, I've been busy today and forgot all about the Senior bowl. I'm gonna have to look it up.