Senior Bowl

VTCrunkler

On 2/6/2022 at 9:13 AM, celtiksage said:

Pitre looked good out there. He's got game.

I wouldn't touch Zappe. He just lobs those mid and deep passes for anyone to grab.

I agree,  Pitre would be great as a falcon. Being only 5/10 might help him fall to us in the 3rd round, 4th if I'm drinking and feeling confident. 

11 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

What about the De from FSU?

I think he's in play depending on how the first 7 picks go. If a guy like Hamilton or Ekwonu is available then I could see that but if not I think Johnson could be in play at 8. Seems like he'd be a fit for Pees defense as a guy who can rush from the OLB spot and play on the line a bit.

26 minutes ago, 804_Falconfan said:

I think he's in play depending on how the first 7 picks go. If a guy like Hamilton or Ekwonu is available then I could see that but if not I think Johnson could be in play at 8. Seems like he'd be a fit for Pees defense as a guy who can rush from the OLB spot and play on the line a bit.

It seems to me we have consistently avoided tweener’ de types and olbs that fan rush the passer. I also think he may be in play. FSU still producing some good athletes and football players at the nfl level. 

1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

It seems to me we have consistently avoided tweener’ de types and olbs that fan rush the passer. I also think he may be in play. FSU still producing some good athletes and football players at the nfl level. 

We've avoided them and we are consistently bottom of the league in sacks. Hopefully TF changes something 🤣