Jump to content

Post Your Mock Draft Here And Stack It Against Other Mock Drafts.


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Knight of God said:
  • ATL
    8.
    Kyle Hamilton
    S Notre Dame
     
  • ATL
    43.
    Travon Walker
    DT Georgia
     
  • ATL
    63.
    Sam Williams
    EDGE Mississippi
     
  • ATL
    74.
    Zach Charbonnet
    RB UCLA
     
  • ATL
    111.
    Rasheed Walker
    OT Penn State
     
  • ATL
    150.
    Calvin Austin III
    WR Memphis
     
  • ATL
    190.
    Jesse Luketa
    LB Penn State

Yes please. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, SoCalFalconFan said:
team logo
pfn-logo-black
  • ATL
     
    8. Andrew Booth Jr.
    CB Clemson
     
  • ATL
     
    43. Myjai Sanders
    EDGE Cincinnati
     
  • ATL
     
    63. Christian Harris
    LB Alabama
     
  • ATL
     
    74. Zion Johnson
    OG Boston College
     
  • ATL
     
    111. Erik Ezukanma
    WR Texas Tech
     
  • ATL
     
    150. Sincere McCormick
    RB UTSA
     
  • ATL
     
    190. Tyreke Smith
    EDGE Ohio State

The Falcons will move down to pick more draft capital- this is the best way to fill the holes really quickly… I wouldn’t mind around 15 or 20.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, stingbee said:

The Falcons will move down to pick more draft capital- this is the best way to fill the holes really quickly… I wouldn’t mind around 15 or 20.

From the 20 simulators I did. It seems like a bad year to be at 8.  I hope we trade back as of now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

only did 4 rounds....

image.thumb.png.d07062ba29714fe15e50c5f64809aa71.png

dean, sanders, and metchie you should all know about already. hall is my favourite RB in this draft (although charbonnet is my 1b favourite). verone mckinley could be a steal for someone, he's an absolute ball hawk and i'd be surprised if he's still on the table that late.

If it fell this way I would dance a jig.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Knight of God said:
  • ATL
    8.
    Kyle Hamilton
    S Notre Dame
     
  • ATL
    43.
    Travon Walker
    DT Georgia
     
  • ATL
    63.
    Sam Williams
    EDGE Mississippi
     
  • ATL
    74.
    Zach Charbonnet
    RB UCLA
     
  • ATL
    111.
    Rasheed Walker
    OT Penn State
     
  • ATL
    150.
    Calvin Austin III
    WR Memphis
     
  • ATL
    190.
    Jesse Luketa
    LB Penn State

I'm really liking the idea of waiting on a pass rusher and getting Sam Williams with one of our 2nd rounders.  Seems like a great fit for Pees scheme.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/11/2022 at 11:20 PM, Moist Words said:

How the **** is Sincere a first name?

 

I'm gonna hope that's a nickname and I'm gonna really like that dude for earning it. 

I grew up in England.  Many of the immigrants from Ghana and Nigeria had names like Sincere.  Joy, Love, etc.  I think it's an African practice, at least from Ghana and Nigeria.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Used PFN which looks way off on it’s rankings:

8. OG - Ikem Ekwonu

43. ED - Myjai Sanders

63. ED - Arnold Ebiketie

74. DT - Devonte Wyatt

111. RB - Zach Charbonnet 

150. WR - George Pickens

190. ED - Tyreke Smith

Get the DBs in free agency.

Yeah, PFN seems to be way off, especially when it comes to team needs. Lots of random picks that make no sense. 

PFF seems off as well. Has guys like Jordan Davis and DeMarvin Leal going in the late 1st/early 2nd. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Yeah, PFN seems to be way off, especially when it comes to team needs. Lots of random picks that make no sense. 

PFF seems off as well. Has guys like Jordan Davis and DeMarvin Leal going in the late 1st/early 2nd. 

These are pre combine rankings at best. They should get better after the combine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

I'd like to see a draft mock for the first 7 picks in round one. Who is taking who? That'd be cool. Adjust it at will until the draft and then see who the TATF draft experts are. 😁

There’s a link at the bottom of the Tankathon mock to dozens of mocks. Amateurs and so called experts. All over the place. The draft is usually unpredictable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

I'd like to see a draft mock for the first 7 picks in round one. Who is taking who? That'd be cool. Adjust it at will until the draft and then see who the TATF draft experts are. 😁

1-3: Hutchinson, Thibodeaux, and Hamilton in any order. 

4: Ikem Ekwonu (Jets)

5: Evan Neal (Giants) - Unless they're blown away by one of the QBs and thinks the Panthers will take him

6: Pickett/Coral (Panthers) - Major reach, but they're desperate

7: George Karlaftis (Giants) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Ok  So listen to this logic. Our sequential draft picks under TF can be multiple.   Multiple of two. 
 

we picked 4 last year

8th this year

16th next year. 
 

32nd the year after!

Gotta like that logic.  And why not?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

There’s a link at the bottom of the Tankathon mock to dozens of mocks. Amateurs and so called experts. All over the place. The draft is usually unpredictable.

True. There's mocks everywhere, but I am only interested in what TATFers think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...