Stetson Bennett was the MVP of the Orange Bowl and National Title Game.. We beat bama with Stetson!!!

30 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Well he definitely proved me wrong!!!

Buck Belue owned Athens going 1-11 winning the Natty in 1980, Bennett will always be able to get a job in Athens .**** he could return next year, and get a NIL agreement from Athens businesses alone and make a fortune.

Stetson’s story is unbelievable. I’m so happy for that guy and of course the whole team. Stetson got dumped on so hard and I doubted we could get it done with him myself… but here we are!

Bennett is a made man in the state of Georgia. He is all of us. They all wanted it more than anything, but he wanted it the same way we did - as a lifelong fan who has lived through the times when it was hard to believe this could happen. “I wasn’t gonna be the reason we lost.” Just ****. A DGD and a Georgia Bulldog legend. The mailman. He deserves all the love. Had some rough going but finished strong and helped get this team over the finish line.

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!

• 3 months later...

**** Bennett deserves a statue for dealing with all the crap from supposed Georgia fans this off season. SO many pissed he is coming back. **** #13 can do whatever he wants, #1 AND #2 don't know if we got another guy in the QB room ready for another SEC season, especially a season with a defending National Championship target on their back.

I bet there is one or 2 games this year we all are gonna be really glad SBIV returned.

20 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

**** Bennett deserves a statue for dealing with all the crap from supposed Georgia fans this off season. SO many pissed he is coming back. **** #13 can do whatever he wants, #1 AND #2 don't know if we got another guy in the QB room ready for another SEC season, especially a season with a defending National Championship target on their back.

I bet there is one or 2 games this year we all are gonna be really glad SBIV returned.

100% agree.. sick of the stetson haters. 

1 hour ago, putnam6 said:

Doubt it

44 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I guess Trent Dilfer is a great QB too

I’m sure there were many like you, that stated “they’ll never win a championship with him at QB”, only to come out bitter.. and wrong.