Orange Bowl Thread - #3 Georgia vs #2 Michigan

Pappa-Grande

6 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

I think they have had just 2 practices and it was reported JT did get some snaps with the first team, but the majority went to Stetson.  Nothing else really has come out on practice that I have seen since it's close to the media.  

Roger that. Can you see Truss going into lineup at guard for better push in the middle?

15 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

The CFP committee announced that any team unable to field a team due to covid will forfeit. The opponent will be declared winner. 

College Football Playoff champion can be crowned via COVID-related forfeit, new policy states

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32924158/college-football-playoff-champion-crowned-via-covid-related-forfeit-says-new-policy

12 hours ago, Carter said:

Haha well it's good to see you again. Really excited for this game, should be a good one.

How have you been man? Doing anything special for the game?

Yeah it should be a great game, I pray COVID-19 doesn’t affect the game or any players would really like this game to be played with no issues. 

Been good how about you? Nah just watching it with my son, I went to see Michigan in the Orange Bowl in 2016 and we lost late to Florida State so I decided to sit this one out, lol 😂 

9 hours ago, Demetrius Dew said:

Yeah it should be a great game, I pray COVID-19 doesn’t affect the game or any players would really like this game to be played with no issues. 

Been good how about you? Nah just watching it with my son, I went to see Michigan in the Orange Bowl in 2016 and we lost late to Florida State so I decided to sit this one out, lol 😂 

Good to see you posting and back.  :) Should be a fun game to watch as long as the powers to be don't make more moronic decisions regarding well we all know. 

11 hours ago, Demetrius Dew said:

Yeah hopefully we don’t have significant issues leading to any forfeitures. Have to treat the ongoing situation with respect for the families and risk factors involved, but that would be so disappointing for everyone. Hopefully doesn’t come to that and we have healthy teams ready to go.

Been good over here man just trying to enjoy the 75° Christmas weather 😂 I can’t blame you on staying home though, I was trying to get tickets for the sugar bowl a few years back when Texas beat UGA and then they went and blew it. I live in Texas and still hear about it 😭

4 hours ago, Carter said:

Yeah hopefully we don’t have significant issues leading to any forfeitures. Have to treat the ongoing situation with respect for the families and risk factors involved, but that would be so disappointing for everyone. Hopefully doesn’t come to that and we have healthy teams ready to go.

Been good over here man just trying to enjoy the 75° Christmas weather 😂 I can’t blame you on staying home though, I was trying to get tickets for the sugar bowl a few years back when Texas beat UGA and then they went and blew it. I live in Texas and still hear about it 😭

Beating UGA is the last thing Longhorn Nation has had to brag about. 

On 12/22/2021 at 4:11 PM, fuego said:

College Football Playoff champion can be crowned via COVID-related forfeit, new policy states

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32924158/college-football-playoff-champion-crowned-via-covid-related-forfeit-says-new-policy

I would bet it wouldn't apply to Alabama.

57 minutes ago, Hugh Janus said:

Beating UGA is the last thing Longhorn Nation has had to brag about. 

Doesn’t stop them from using it to always act like UGA or any other SEC team is overrated and they could beat us even with an average Texas team. Ultimately I don’t really care cuz these mfs losing to Kansas and what not but it is kind of annoying.

On 12/21/2021 at 9:18 PM, datboilando said:

surely you is joking...

I'd go with BVG after Stetson, Beck has not looked good in his limited opportunities in mop up duty. Would like to think BVG might be able to get some yards with his legs and we could still hang with them.