December 2021 UGA Recruiting Thread

Carter

4 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Deion is a dangerous recruiter. Someone is going to hire him and hes going to be a monster recruiter.  He might be the future HC at FSU. 

And if the case FSU would stay in their current downward spiral.  Sure he is primetime and I love the guy as a player but its well known that he does not put the time in to move the needle to compete with the Alphas in Power 5.

1 hour ago, Macknsweetjones said:

Prime to fsu a good look..I’ll give it 2 years they’ll come calling ..coaches that have coached for years at these big programs have failed, got fired  and they names still get recycled around the league ..give new faces a shot 

I’m hearing they’re about to get Kamari Wilson also. 👀

1 minute ago, L.A.Falcon Fan said:

Jackson State. I know man, I guess we’ll see pretty soon.

My head is gonna explode. Why would Travis go there and why would Kamari follow him. Are they stupid enough to think they’re gonna build JSU up? Or that Deion will make them better DBs he plays a different game than them. Deion is a clown.

If this works out for Deion he gonna bolt the first HC job he gets at a bigger school. They’re just hurting their careers.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

My head is gonna explode. Why would Travis go there and why would Kamari follow him. Are they stupid enough to think they’re gonna build JSU up? Or that Deion will make them better DBs he plays a different game than them. Deion is a clown.

If this works out for Deion he gonna bolt the first HC job he gets at a bigger school. They’re just hurting their careers.

OK, now this is hearsay. Take it with a grain of salt. I’m sure there’s some guys in this group that would know for sure, but what I heard is UGA offered him 1.7 million in NIL money, but Deion is an employee of Barstool Sports and they gave $2 million to go to Jackson St.

3 minutes ago, L.A.Falcon Fan said:

OK, now this is hearsay. Take it with a grain of salt. I’m sure there’s some guys in this group that would know for sure, but what I heard is UGA offered him 1.7 million in NIL money, but Deion is an employee of Barstool Sports and they gave $2 million to go to Jackson St.

He cost himself millions draft wise. He won’t go as high as he could facing SEC or ACC talent. Now it’s gonna be “he dominated small school talent that will never see an NFL field.”

18 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

He cost himself millions draft wise. He won’t go as high as he could facing SEC or ACC talent. Now it’s gonna be “he dominated small school talent that will never see an NFL field.”

Just depends on the film and scouting reports. If he can play they'll take him no matter where he played. These won't be the last. Deion is really selling these kids on going to a HBCU and playing for him. We'll see if it works out but right now his pitch is landing. 

13 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Just depends on the film and scouting reports. If he can play they'll take him no matter where he played. These won't be the last. Deion is really selling these kids on going to a HBCU and playing for him. We'll see if it works out but right now his pitch is landing. 

He will get drafted but it’s gonna hurt his stock. He won’t go as high as he could. Scouts will point at the talent he played against. We’ve all seen small school guys get passed over and at the end of the day it cost you money. 

Not to mention it’ll hurt his development.