Jump to content

World Series Champs Off-season 2021-2022


For the A
 Share

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, jidady said:

AA has confirmed that he had $10 million to spend at the deadline due to unexpected Battery revenue. So, yeah. We should be swimming in cash for the first time in ages.

The @Braves sold more merch in the 30 minutes after winning the World Series than any other @MLB champion in @Fanatics history. Braves championship gear is on pace to be the third best-selling World Series for Fanatics, behind the @Cubs in 2016 and the @Dodgers in 2020.

I forgot does MLB share merchandise revenue? I think they do? Isn't it just TV contracts that they don't share

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Malachore said:

So do you think Joc declines? Ronnie, Joc, Duvall, Pache. I don't see them signing Soler or Rosario because they gunna have to pay Ozuna something.

I think Joc declines. I just think he's still seeking everyday. I think Soler could stay more than Rosario. Rosario might want to go longer than the Braves would be willing for a 4th OF. Itll be an interesting winter because we've never seen a market where an NL bench isn't as strong of a need. You need depth but you won't be PH hardly at all anymore. Soler though is the perfect DH, especially without Ozuna. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

I think Joc declines. I just think he's still seeking everyday. I think Soler could stay more than Rosario. Rosario might want to go longer than the Braves would be willing for a 4th OF. Itll be an interesting winter because we've never seen a market where an NL bench isn't as strong of a need. You need depth but you won't be PH hardly at all anymore. Soler though is the perfect DH, especially without Ozuna. 

Why you think Rosario would be a 4th OF? He'd definitely start every day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Why you think Rosario would be a 4th OF? He'd definitely start every day.

He probably would if they bring him back. It just depends if Anthopolous thinks Pache/Waters will be ready. Duvall is probably 2 years IMO. I could see Rosario seeking 3 or 4. At some point you have to decide which of those two are in your future between Pache and Waters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

He probably would if they bring him back. It just depends if Anthopolous thinks Pache/Waters will be ready. Duvall is probably 2 years IMO. I could see Rosario seeking 3 or 4. At some point you have to decide which of those two are in your future between Pache and Waters. 

Have to think it's Waters, what's your thoughts? Feels like ages since we were hearing how can't miss Pache is.

I'd be interested to also know what @K26dpthinks about him and Waters now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

I honestly think we won't see much real movement until the DH decision is made.  

Well. That's when the new CBA is agreed to. If it isn't by December 1st then the league closes its door and the union is froze out of the league until a deal is reached. So, we'll see what happens first. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Have to think it's Waters, what's your thoughts? Feels like ages since we were hearing how can't miss Pache is.

I'd be interested to also know what @K26dpthinks about him and Waters now.

I've always thought Waters was the better pure hitter and he is a switch hitter. Pache has a chance to be an elite defender in CF that would rival Andruw. It's a tough call to give up but if you forced me to answer now I'm probably keeping Waters. The biggest issue though is he has to figure out how to make more contact. He strikes out a ton. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, For the A said:

@K26dp What players are eligible for the Rule 5 draft and do you see any being added to the 40 man roster to protect them? 

There's about 30 Rule 5 eligible players. Here's all the ones that have a chance at getting protected:

Freddy Tarnok
Drew Waters
William Woods
Daysbel Hernandez
Brooks Wilson
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...