2021-22 MLB Offseason Thread

Unknøwn

• Unknøwn changed the title to 2021-22 MLB Offseason Thread
27 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Interesting option.

Does he get more than 10 million in FA?

He was terrible in the WS and was only average overall for the Braves.

Don't get me wrong....he was a HUGE part  of the team with just his personality but is that worth more than 10 million?

I guess he's hoping for another chance to start. Guess he could always come back but I'm sure a mid tier team will give him a chance and deal him to a contender at the deadline.

Got to also assume the Braves told him he isn't in their starting OF plans or maybe they plan to offer him a 2 year deal?

11 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I guess he's hoping for another chance to start. Guess he could always come back but I'm sure a mid tier team will give him a chance and deal him to a contender at the deadline.

Got to also assume the Braves told him he isn't in their starting OF plans or maybe they plan to offer him a 2 year deal?

There certainly are possibilities.

Either way he is always going to have a big place in Atlanta's heart.

2 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Reds are blowing it up. They traded Barnhart and then they placed Wade Miley on waivers. Cubs claimed Miley today. Reds ownership has reportedly told the FO to cut payroll. 

Can't wait for them to abandon this rebuild in two years to sign some mediocre free agents, barely get into the playoffs one year, and then blow it up again in five years.