Monday Night Football -who Falcons fans should root for

1989Fan

• 1989Fan changed the title to Monday Night Football -who Falcons fans should root for
3 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Monday Night Football -who Falcons fans should root for

How is this even a question? Under no circumstances do we root for the Stains.  The lives of a thousand puppies cold be on the line if the Aints don't win and I would still root against them. 

If Seattle can pull this off we enter into a tie for the second NFC wildcard 🤣🤣🤣 I know its way to early to talk about but it is funny.  Also makes the Eagles debacle and the WAS loss Sting a bit more we should be in prime playoff posistion right now

22 minutes ago, #84 said:

If Seattle can pull this off we enter into a tie for the second NFC wildcard 🤣🤣🤣 I know its way to early to talk about but it is funny.  Also makes the Eagles debacle and the WAS loss Sting a bit more we should be in prime playoff posistion right now

In case no one is watching, we sit at the 17th pick in the 2022 draft. 😅😅

F the Aints, Stains, Rat faced boys!!! Go Falcons or [insert any other team here].

1 hour ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

How is this even a question? Under no circumstances do we root for the Stains.  The lives of a thousand puppies cold be on the line if the Aints don't win and I would still root against them. 

The thread title was nothing more than the vehicle to say **** the Saints. also, it wasn’t a question, but a statement. 😁