World Series: Astros vs Braves

Unknøwn

15 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

You guys are making me feel old

LOL yeah me too. i was 34 in 1999. And, to be honest i laid baseball down after that. I watched Hank and Dale and watched a lot of lean years. And i just couldnt do it anymore. Only 1 WS win out of all those great teams. I just couldnt handle it anymore.  I watched a few games last year. and have watched some of every NLCS game this year so...... I'm giving them another go. Atlanta/ga teams dont get many feel good stories so i gotta jump back on.

Go Braves go Dawgs. And if we gotta chose ONLy one to win it all......sorry but i gotta go woth the dawgs. But maybe we can do both.

13 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

LOL yeah me too. i was 34 in 1999. And, to be honest i laid baseball down after that. I watched Hank and Dale and watched a lot of lean years. And i just couldnt do it anymore. Only 1 WS win out of all those great teams. I just couldnt handle it anymore.  I watched a few games last year. and have watched some of every NLCS game this year so...... I'm giving them another go. Atlanta/ga teams dont get many feel good stories so i gotta jump back on.

Go Braves go Dawgs. And if we gotta chose ONLy one to win it all......sorry but i gotta go woth the dawgs. But maybe we can do both.

Maybe? Nah..

I think the mantra "keep chopping" fits for both as well, as it was also used by the UGA staff here recently.

and PS.. I'm not that old.

awkward d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

David O'Brien (@DOBrienATL) Tweeted:
Tom Hallion will be the World Series umpiring crew chief and be joined by regular-season crew chiefs Ted Barrett and Alfonso Marquez and umps Dan Bellino, Chris Conroy, Ron Kulpa and Mike Muchlinski.

I’m kind of disappointed that Angel Hernandez didn’t make it. I feel bad for him. This series could have used a great ump like him calling balls and strikes 

Edited by ToxicBraves

7 minutes ago, ToxicBraves said:

Tom Hallion will be the World Series umpiring crew chief and be joined by regular-season crew chiefs Ted Barrett and Alfonso Marquez and umps Dan Bellino, Chris Conroy, Ron Kulpa and Mike Muchlinski.

I’m kind of disappointed that Angel Hernandez didn’t make it. I feel bad for him. This series could have used a great ump like him calling balls and strikes 

Or Joe West. 

18 minutes ago, ToxicBraves said:

10 minutes ago, dmite said:

Or Joe West. 

Will Smith Reaction GIF

7 hours ago, Malachore said:

Eddie

Freddie

Ozzie

Riley

Joc

Soler

Duvall

Little d

Dansby

I think I would rather put soler @ 9 as dh and swap him out with joc depending on matchup. You would effectively have a leadoff hitter in the 9 hole. How many rbis have we missed out on trying to pinch hit the 9 spot? Put an rbi producer there in the lineup.