*** Official Falcons Vs Dolphins In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

Today's inactives list was interesting. 

The official inactives for the game include quarterback Feleipe Franks, cornerback Kendall Sheffield, cornerback Avery Williams, linebacker Dorian Etheridge, wide receiver Frank Darby, defensive tackle John Cominsky and defensive tackle Mike Pennel.

The surprises for me are Franks and Pennel. Gives me hope that Rosen has stepped up his game, especially after having Franks in at TE for some gimmick/trickery plays. And Pennel has actually had game reps and I was hoping he'd overperform. If he does, guess it won't be this week.

6 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

Today's inactives list was interesting. 

The official inactives for the game include quarterback Feleipe Franks, cornerback Kendall Sheffield, cornerback Avery Williams, linebacker Dorian Etheridge, wide receiver Frank Darby, defensive tackle John Cominsky and defensive tackle Mike Pennel.

The surprises for me are Franks and Pennel. Gives me hope that Rosen has stepped up his game, especially after having Franks in at TE for some gimmick/trickery plays. And Pennel has actually had game reps and I was hoping he'd overperform. If he does, guess it won't be this week.

Davidson is back. Pennel was taking his reps.

4 hours ago, Monoxide said:

Miami just lost to one of the top 3 worst teams in the league on national television, so I imagine they’ll be playing angry. 

All it will take is for the Falcons to score early with a strong drive and maybe our defense forcing them early to punt on a 3-and-out or better yet intercepting Tua or causing a fumble. 

Miami will lose any emotions that might be encouraging them and just play with minimal effort the rest of the game - how likely is it for a 1-5 team to even consider the playoffs much less one that is looking at 1-6?