Falcons Ford Pinto NASCAR package.

falcons007

12 minutes ago, EastCoastFalcon902 said:

Find plays of the same package where it resulted in rushed pass attempts resulting in no gains or incompletions.....tell the whole story if you're looking to make a valid point lol not just one play 

I will do even better. This play is a third down stop, forcing the punt. 

2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

If the right guy came free, it would be Ferrari, not pinto. Lol 

Lol… on the real, though, I’m going to be looking for more of this after the bye. I’ve been going back through our defensive snaps, and I’m shocked at how vanilla it’s all been.

I know guys are still getting comfortable with the scheme but we’ve literally only been running a couple of coverages with a couple of disguises mixed in.

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

That’s on top of my most hated cars. And who ever thought HHR was a great idea. 

I had an HHR while I was still in college. My big behind stuck in that new age swagger wagon was a site to see. Also had a weird malfunction, every time I hit the brakes, the horn would honk  🤣

25 minutes ago, SavvyFalcon89 said:

I had an HHR while I was still in college. My big behind stuck in that new age swagger wagon was a site to see. Also had a weird malfunction, every time I hit the brakes, the horn would honk  🤣

HHR Such an attention hore. Lol. Seriously, there are lot more things to worry in college than HHR. 

The Pinto, Pacer, Gremlin, Vega and Chevette were all hideously bad cars and an embarrassment to American engineering. Hard to believe the leaders of the respective companies could look at them and go “Yeah that’s exactly what we were shooting for!”

On a different note, I had a friend in high school who had a 69 Z28 302DZ engine with 12:1 pop ups in a Cosworth Vega. That thing was scary fast to the point of being unstable but when you are high enough those things don’t really matter. Another friend had a Pinto with a 302 Boss in it. That one was fast too but the Vega would have taken it pretty easily. Those were the days!