NLCS: Dodgers vs Braves

Unknøwn

16 hours ago, jidady said:

Hey Dodgers...

Nobody Makes Me Bleed My Own Blood GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

16 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

15 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

14 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Braves have to go through the Dodgers to get where they ultimately want to be. Just like the Jordan led Bulls had to get through the Bad Boy Pistons. No other way and I love it. Let’s go Braves!!

LET’S GET IT ON!!!!!! 

WE READY TO EAT!!!!! 

😈

20 hours ago, K26dp said:

Dodgers vs. Fried (incl. postseason):

J. Turner: 10 PA, .500/.500/.900, 1 2B, 1 HR, 2 SO
T. Turner: 24 PA, .333/.417/.524, 1 2B, 1 HR, 5 SO

SSS:
Muncy: 3-for-4, 1 3B, 1 HR
Barnes: 1-for-3, 1 HR
Bellinger: 3-for-8, 1 HR
Pujols: 1-for-3
Pollock: 2-for-7
Smith: 1-for-5
Taylor: 1-for-8, 4 SO
Betts: 1-for-6, 4 SO
Seager: 0-for-5
Lux: 0-for-2

Thats history. Doesn’t apply now. It’s a new day and a new Braves way. Get that **** out of here. 

Edited by Hotel Coral Essex

I call an end to all negativity from here on. No posting history of how the Dodgers have owned us. I will report anyone that posts negatives. These Braves will win this series and with authority! Dodgers are gonna be our rag doll to kick around. The national media and most of the world will be expecting a Dodger win. Let’s send em all back in their cocoons with tails wrapped between their legs like a dog that’s been whipped. 

From the first pitch of the first game to the final out of the series, this will be a constant Braves victory celebration and all the losers out there pulling for the Dodgers aren’t invited. I wanna see egregious bat flips and all kinds of in game celebrations and taunting with every good thing that happens. We’ll go into LA and and reign fire upon Chavez Ravine. The result is in, no illegal mail in votes to be counted. Braves win the NLCS. 

As my screen name implies from the great movie “Revenge of the Nerds 2”, the Dodgers are the Alpha Betas and we are the Tri-Lamds. We’re gonna have a “Vote NO on 15” party to set the world on its ear!

NO on 15!

NO on 15!

Edited by Hotel Coral Essex

27 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

You guys will have to do it tonight without me possibly. The new girl I’m dating wants to have date night tonight at her house and she talking about showing me some of her yoga stretches after dinner. Do it for bloodz guys!

The first sentence and a half had me like "WTH bruh" until I saw the yoga part and was like "uhhh yeah bruh, we good".  😂

I'll take double the heart pain on your behalf.

45 minutes ago, Hotel Coral Essex said:

I call an end to all negativity from here on. No posting history of how the Dodgers have owned us. I will report anyone that posts negatives. These Braves will win this series and with authority! Dodgers are gonna be our rag doll to kick around. The national media and most of the world will be expecting a Dodger win. Let’s send em all back in their cocoons with tails wrapped between their legs like a dog that’s been whipped. 

From the first pitch of the first game to the final out of the series, this will be a constant Braves victory celebration and all the losers out there pulling for the Dodgers aren’t invited. I wanna see egregious bat flips and all kinds of in game celebrations and taunting with every good thing that happens. We’ll go into LA and and reign fire upon Chavez Ravine. The result is in, no illegal mail in votes to be counted. Braves win the NLCS. 

As my screen name implies from the great movie “Revenge of the Nerds 2”, the Dodgers are the Alpha Betas and we are the Tri-Lamds. We’re gonna have a “Vote NO on 15” party to set the world on its ear!

NO on 15!

NO on 15!

I genuinely believe this is the year the Braves get that Dodger thing off their back.

History be ****ed, postseason is a new season.

51 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

You guys will have to do it tonight without me possibly. The new girl I’m dating wants to have date night tonight at her house and she talking about showing me some of her yoga stretches after dinner. Do it for bloodz guys!

I must be old - that's what they calling it nowadays? Nice, very nice.

23 minutes ago, Born Again Georgian said:

The first sentence and a half had me like "WTH bruh" until I saw the yoga part and was like "uhhh yeah bruh, we good".  😂

I'll take double the heart pain on your behalf.

Lol yeah she hit me with that part and I was done😂. But I’m gonna be checking in during dinner on this thread lol

27 minutes ago, ToxicBraves said:

Can Soler be added back once he is cleared or would someone need a fake injury? 

Manfred must approve any roster decisions. If you remove a player you make that player ineligible for the next round should you advance. You can only swap a pitcher for a pitcher and a position player for a position player as well. They get stricter in October 

29 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Manfred must approve any roster decisions. If you remove a player you make that player ineligible for the next round should you advance. You can only swap a pitcher for a pitcher and a position player for a position player as well. They get stricter in October 

DOB clarified this. Because it's covid related, if Soler is cleared by the committee he may return. He would have to replace Pache if he's activated. Pache wouldn't be ineligible for the World Series since it was covid related. DOB said the team is still expecting Soler to miss the NLCS entirely. 

Apparently the covid rules allow you to come back without penalty but you must replace the person who replaced you

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

Reminds me of Couples Retreat with the yoga instructor.