San Francisco Giants versus Los Angeles dodgers

SavedByGrace1221

1 minute ago, Hotel Coral Essex said:

I’m hoping this is like the ‘93 season. The Giants and Braves had a similar run for the division winning 104 games to their 103. Went up against the Phillies and were just worn out from the intensity of the playoff push and lost. I hope THAT happens to the Dodgers 

I really like our chances.   Between last year’s experience and having to claw back this year these guys are ready.   The Dodgers seemed way more intimidating last year.  Just gotta keep Betts and T Turner under control 

7 minutes ago, jidady said:

The funniest part of that game was that the announcers had no idea how many wins either team had during the regular season. I think they called out every number from 100-110 EXCEPT 107.

They were saying 109 at the end including their post season wins, but now dodgers have 110. 

2 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I really like our chances.   Between last year’s experience and having to claw back this year these guys are ready.   The Dodgers seemed way more intimidating last year.  Just gotta keep Betts and T Turner under control 

We also had a black hole in our lineup 5-9 by the time we played them.

20 minutes ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

umps always pro dodgers. we're definitely getting screwed atleast 1 game

I’m saying this with love in my heart, but we really don’t need your negativity in this series. You have like 36 hours to adjust the attitude before posting again. Gotta have all hands and good vibes on deck. Never say die. We’re gonna win this one. 

23 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Lmaooooooo how tf can you end a game, a series on a terrible call like that?

22 minutes ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

umps always pro dodgers. we're definitely getting screwed atleast 1 game

I can’t remember a post season with so many bad calls/interpretations of the rules in my whole life!