San Francisco Giants versus Los Angeles dodgers

SavedByGrace1221

Look no further than Logan Webb. The Giants SP dominated LA. Dodgers hit .127 off him this year in 3 starts. In Game 1 he went 7.2 IP, 5 H, 0 R in the SF win. I think he'll continue his dominance. If anyone in the league is on the same level as Fried since July it's Logan Webb. The Giants bullpen was also the best in MLB following an off day. Their ERA following an off day was nearly a full run lower than the rest of the league. 

28 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Look no further than Logan Webb. The Giants SP dominated LA. Dodgers hit .127 off him this year in 3 starts. In Game 1 he went 7.2 IP, 5 H, 0 R in the SF win. I think he'll continue his dominance. If anyone in the league is on the same level as Fried since July it's Logan Webb. The Giants bullpen was also the best in MLB following an off day. Their ERA following an off day was nearly a full run lower than the rest of the league. 

I'm hoping Giants also. DO NOT want to see the Dodgers 

30 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Does anyone else actually like how the away team gets 3 straight home games in a 7 game series?

It could be a disadvantage but there's not really a good way to do it. The NBA does Game 1&2 at the higher seeds, 3&4 at the lower and then it goes back and forth for 5, 6 and 7. That's a lot of travel and time off. The NBA also divides mostly by coast so you don't have that coast to coast flight until the Finals. 

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

Does anyone else actually like how the away team gets 3 straight home games in a 7 game series?

It seems like the lower seed has the advantage. If you take all 3 games at home you just have to win 1 of 4 away games. Was thinking about this the other day. Was wondering if a 3-2-2 or a 2-2-3 format would work for the LCS. 

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

There’s been a lot of series where the home team won each game and Nationals vs Astros a couple years ago it was the road team that won them all.  Wild. I don’t mind the current format.  I wouldn’t like the NBA format, too much time off for a game that’s played often with only one day off a week.