Cool Breakdown of Pitts and changes in Offense from Week 1-2 to 3-4.

Monolith2001

There's thousands of dudes (and a few ladies) on the internet predicting and breaking down film and whatnot but this dude had a very very interesting take (clips, stats and very contextualized analytics).  He's a fantasy guy but definitely studied.   Worth mentioning he posted this before our Sunday game and nailed it.   Video is 15 minutes long.

Note: You probably can't view here and will have to click over to YouTube as the NFL wants to maximize the cash.

2 hours ago, Hard Case said:

That guy is another mush mouth, and is as hard to understand as AS.

I have a little bit of problem hearing normally. But I could understand every word he said.. The guy did an outstanding Job of hyping our new Superman TE. I love this dude, so glad he's a Falcon. It's amazing how much this one player can help us win..  Ryan is still the key.. But to me, Pitts will be the #2 most important player on this team of having the most impact on the O# to help us get Wins this year. And the great thing is , Matt and Pitts are just now finding their ground together . He should only get better.  

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

I have a little bit of problem hearing normally. But I could understand every word he said.. The guy did an outstanding Job of hyping our new Superman TE. I love this dude, so glad he's a Falcon. It's amazing how much this one player can help us win..  Ryan is still the key.. But to me, Pitts will be the #2 most important player on this team of having the most impact on the O# to help us get Wins this year. And the great thing is , Matt and Pitts are just now finding their ground together . He should only get better.  

And he just turned 21! Crazy

5 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

Do you have a hard case of hearing?

Nope , just had a physical, hearing is perfect. If you can't hear the mush in this guys voice, maybe it's YOUR hearing that is lacking. The guy made a supposedly professional video, and he runs his words together, and his voice is not clear and distinct , like a professional speaker should be.. As far as AS goes, he absolutely has some sort of speech defect, he talks way too fast and doesn't pronounce some of the syllables in his words, he drops his voice before he sys the complete word.  I can understand him, but it's irritating to hear someone who is supposed to be able to address the public in a clear manner , to slur his words,  or talk too fast.  I have been a public speaker often over the years , and I am very conscious of people who don't care how they sound in a public forum.

Enjoyed this guy's breakdown of Pitts first four games. He was right on the money with the way Pitts was used limiting his effectiveness the first couple of games, and then having a significant impact when allowed to run deeper routes. Had no problem understanding everything he said. He has a good voice for this. Very erudite and eloquent with his delivery.