MLB Playoff Games

For the A

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

They are just stupid stacked. I’m a Giants fan and I hate the Dodgers as much as I hate the Saints. But I acknowledge how ridiculously good they are 

Yeah they are good no doubt.

The Braves have played them tough though.

Even in the series that they swept the braves in LA the braves lead late in atleast 2 of the games a couple mistakes doomed the Braves.

8 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Yeah they are good no doubt.

The Braves have played them tough though.

Even in the series that they swept the braves in LA the braves lead late in atleast 2 of the games a couple mistakes doomed the Braves.

Yea they can be beat. The giants got them by a 1 game lead on the season series. It’s just crazy how they have 3 pitchers who could be a 1 on most teams and like 6 players who could be the 3 hitter in the lineup on most teams as well. 

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

That was a Snitker level move that the cards Manager just pulled to cost them that game.  Reyes has been mentally shot for a little bit now and the second they brought him in the game i thought it would be over.

My first thought was " Didn't the Braves crush that dude"

9 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

My first thought was " Didn't the Braves crush that dude"

Yeah im pretty sure we did he has been like super bad for 3 months now.  Im talking going from like a 1 to 2 era half the season to a  5.50+  6.50+ and 7.50+  in each of the last 3 months.    The fact he could put up those era's in those months and still have a  mid 3.s era on the year is crazy to show how far he has fallen and how good he really was to start. 

My wife's asleep. I'm glad she didn't see that. I think she might have broken stuff.

The Dodgers playing the Cardinals is a "whoever wins, we win" scenario in that both those teams have caused us nightmares the past few years. Still, I was hoping it'd be St. Louis.

LA has one of the best teams I've ever seen.