*****Official Washington Vs Falcons In-Game Thread*****

Realsurfin

• Realsurfin changed the title to *****Official Washington Vs Falcons In-Game Thread*****
  • ya_boi_j pinned, featured and locked this topic
  • ya_boi_j unlocked this topic
37 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

Man, you guys are beating me to the punch on game threads lately. Maybe that’s the change this team needs. 😂 

You might, we did win without you Mono. If we win again this week with you starting the "official thread" you might need to refrain from starting another GameDay thread...only slightly purple.

Go Falcons

3 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

I miss that show!

man so do i and you know a sad fact frankie muniz doesnt even remember doing half of the shows because he had a really bad stroke and it messed his memory badly he is constantly forgetting things past memories and such..hes gotten help for it and idk if it got better but i saw an interview he did about it and just kinda made me sad considering how good of a show that was and he doesnt remember half of what he did on the show 

25 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

man so do i and you know a sad fact frankie muniz doesnt even remember doing half of the shows because he had a really bad stroke and it messed his memory badly he is constantly forgetting things past memories and such..hes gotten help for it and idk if it got better but i saw an interview he did about it and just kinda made me sad considering how good of a show that was and he doesnt remember half of what he did on the show 

Wow, I didn’t even know that. He’s a young cat, too. 

4 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

which is its only claim to fame....

For sure. I mean, I’ll probably always call them skins or redskins at my age, lol, but how can a team that is in the capitol area, and had so much success be so utterly forgettable?

They are the unflavored oatmeal of sports franchises. 

Just now, thanat0s said:

For sure. I mean, I’ll probably always call them skins or redskins at my age, lol, but how can a team that is in the capitol area, and had so much success be so utterly forgettable?

They are the unflavored oatmeal of sports franchises. 

Bwahahahahahaa!!1!! You got me with that line. Well played, bruh! 😂

• ya_boi_j unpinned and unfeatured this topic