October 2021 UGA Recruiting Thread

Carter

1 hour ago, Ransack said:

(Posted on both threads)
Singletary can't make it tomorrow due to the noon start and travel constrictions. For any of you thinking noon starts aren't a big deal and that ESPN made an ok decision then here you go.

Meh, if he wanted to make it he’d make it.

would be tough but possible.

I have a friend of a friend whose a referee and just did the Bainbridge vs Cairo game last night. He basically was told that Deyon Bouie ain’t playing to Dawg standards, in fact, he ain’t so sure that it’s going to work out for him at Texas A&M either. Take that for what it’s worth I guess. 

59 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

Travis Hunter was at the game today… that means something, I don’t know what but it does. This isn’t me saying we are getting him but if we can get in his ear we have decent chance 

I’m not buying it right now. But we’ll see. 

Yeah, SoFL made a post a few hours ago referencing flip season (IF the player is a take). Didn't let slip who though. Before anyone lets the Travis Hunter dream run wild in your heads, pretty sure it isn't him. In another post he said Hunter is still 100% to FSU, and to leave the car in park. But there is a flicker of a flame kindled, lets see what might happen but I don't think anyone realistically believes there is any chance he flips from FSU. 

He did have some positive news on Bear, but also tempered that with "let's wait for the visit high to wear off" typical reaction. 

Would imagine the flip candidate could either be Singletary, Humphrey, or Mykel Williams, all badly kept secrets at this point. The Enai White news makes sense because of Williams, and possibly still saving room for Shemar Stewart. 

It could also be Kojo Antwi, which would definitely make sense in light of the "if he's a take" qualifier from SoFL. The staff was a bit underwhelmed with Antwi's measurables once players started making their way back to campus after the Covid lockdowns. 

EDIT: 

LOL I said that about Hunter without having checked the other board in the last hour. I log over to this:

audi interior GIF by Yiannimize

I know what I said about the best player in this class but details continue to come in…Travis Hunter.

Car is still in park bro. But I’m revving that thang up. No click bait here.

Staff has connected with him differently in the last 24 hours.

(other poster) -- The guy broke his ankle last night and got up and made it to a noon kick…Radi made me think hard with that statement.

SoFL --  1 guess on who was the first team of medical professionals to reach out to him?

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

Hunter being there after injuring his ankle said a heck of a lot.. most guys would have skipped the game after being hurt. 

I would imagine him wanting to meet and talk with our medical staff was a big reason for him showing up. I really hope there is something there on the football side of it too, but I'm not even going to get my hopes up here. 

On 10/2/2021 at 11:33 PM, RandomFan said:

I would imagine him wanting to meet and talk with our medical staff was a big reason for him showing up. I really hope there is something there on the football side of it too, but I'm not even going to get my hopes up here. 

I don't disagree on getting my hopes up, but that does say a lot..  I would love to get him for sure, but if he sticks with FSU it's all about his love for them.. 

• 2 weeks later...