Phillies @ Braves

Unknøwn

1 minute ago, ATLBham said:

How about that? 8 pitches 8 strikes! That was dominant as we could ever ask from Smith and this was the perfect way to do it!! NL EAST CHAMPS!!!

I’m hoping he’s warmed up now for the long haul.  He was amped up!

6 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Last time the Braves won a 4th straight division title they won the World Series. It was 1995. 

If our top 3 starters (Morton, Ian and Fried) continue pitching like they have - especially lately - and combine that with enough consistent offense (doesn't have to be elite offense), I could see us make some noise.

Edited by ATL Fan in the DMV

Just now, ATL Fan in the DMV said:

If our top 3 starters (Morton, Ian and Fried) continue pitching like they have l- especially lately - and combine that with enough consistent offense (doesn't have to be elite offense), I could see us make some noise.

If we get the team that just played the Phillies we'll be contenders. The lights got bright and they absolutely responded and executed in every situation. 

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Last time the Braves won a 4th straight division title they won the World Series. It was 1995. 

If we do, it will be the most improbable championship I can think of. But now it’s the big boys ahead of us. Milwaukee first, who is the worst of a group containing the red hot Cardinals, Dodgers and Giants. No more pretenders. 

11 minutes ago, ToxicBraves said:

We have shown that we can handle the Brewers starters. Took 2 of 3 In Milwaukee and should have taken 2 of 3 in ATL. Plus they don’t have Devin Williams now too. 

We won a series against every NL playoff team. I think we handled STL with like a 5-1 record. Won 2 of 3 from SF and LA in Atlanta.