Braves at Giants

For the A

The Falcons looked way better for 3 quarters - much better than I thought they would (I thought they would be curbstomped by the Bucs). Then it fell apart quickly after we couldn't capitalize down 28-25 with the ball. I thought that piling on was embarrassing, but I will admit that we fared better than I overall thought we would. Lots of holes on that team.

As for the Braves, we'll see what Philly does tonight - would love to gain a game on them with so few games left.

Edited by ATL Fan in the DMV

Mets win.  Lead is back to 2 games. Braves have also played 2 less games than Phillies. The make up games are 1 game that needs to be completed against the Padres. Braves are down 5-4 in the bottom of the 5th. Game will be completed when Braves travel to Padres this weekend. And other game is the rainout against the Rockies that would be made up October 4th if it needs to be played. 

9 minutes ago, ToxicBraves said:

Mets win.  Lead is back to 2 games. Braves have also played 2 less games than Phillies. The make up games are 1 game that needs to be completed against the Padres. Braves are down 5-4 in the bottom of the 5th. Game will be completed when Braves travel to Padres this weekend. And other game is the rainout against the Rockies that would be made up October 4th if it needs to be played. 

Also worth noting that the 5-4 Padres game is a 7 inning game.