South Carolina vs #2 Georgia Game Thread

Carter

18 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

The oblique injury JTD has is one of pain tolerance. It could very well boil down to the coaches trying to limit his snaps and reduce his pain level, and also reduce the risk of making the injury worse. 

Also, this is Monken's offense, and these decisions are Monken's. Time for people to start realizing this fact. 

Dude, don't give me that crap. Watch Kirby on the sideline. He's in the middle of everything all the time. He's the head coach and you don't think he didn't have any say in it? Some of you guys need to get your head out of the sand.

1 hour ago, Ransack said:

Dude, don't give me that crap. Watch Kirby on the sideline. He's in the middle of everything all the time. He's the head coach and you don't think he didn't have any say in it? Some of you guys need to get your head out of the sand.

Believe the truth or don't, I don't care. People that have access inside the program know what's up. 

The Stetson pick kinda threw the momentum and intensity off. Erickson is the weak link on the line as Speed the secondary. 

Those miscues against Florida or even Arkansas, it's a dogfight in the 4th. Once Smith is back I want him and Brini in together to lessen the load on Speed. Gotta go Kendrick and Rigno as the boundary corners. 

Smart himself said he doesn't like Erickson and Van Pran in the game together so eventually one of the 5 stars take over LT. 

Positives: Daniels looks ready to lead again. AD took a step ahead just like Bowers did last game. Burton with two deep td catches back to back games. Run game looked decent, it'll get better when Big O is back and they finalize the line with the best 5. 

On 9/19/2021 at 3:43 PM, RandomFan said:

Believe the truth or don't, I don't care. People that have access inside the program know what's up. 

I like SoFL and his site has the best Dawg talk going right now but he's getting second and third hand info himself. It's not always correct nor does he claim it to be. For example he just changed his stance on Pickens this morning and he had been ADAMANT that Pickens would never step on the field for us again for months.

16 minutes ago, Ransack said:

I like SoFLfan and his site has the best Dawg talk going right now but he's getting second and third hand info himself. It's not always correct nor does he claim it to be. For example he just changed his stance on Pickens this morning and he had been ADAMANT that Pickens would never step on the field for us again for months.

Are you seriously trying to equate injury updates which we all know are fluid with the actual history of a hire and the what everyone in the program knows? Like I said, believe the truth or don't man.  

16 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Are you seriously trying to equate injury updates which we all know are fluid with the actual history of a hire and the what everyone in the program knows? Like I said, believe the truth or don't man.  

Nope. But if that's how you're reading it then fine. We're done here. Carry on.

1 hour ago, Ransack said:

I like SoFL and his site has the best Dawg talk going right now but he's getting second and third hand info himself. It's not always correct nor does he claim it to be. For example he just changed his stance on Pickens this morning and he had been ADAMANT that Pickens would never step on the field for us again for months.

What site is SoFL on?

21 hours ago, Prison Mikey said:

The Stetson pick kinda threw the momentum and intensity off. Erickson is the weak link on the line as Speed the secondary. 

Those miscues against Florida or even Arkansas, it's a dogfight in the 4th. Once Smith is back I want him and Brini in together to lessen the load on Speed. Gotta go Kendrick and Rigno as the boundary corners. 

Smart himself said he doesn't like Erickson and Van Pran in the game together so eventually one of the 5 stars take over LT. 

Positives: Daniels looks ready to lead again. AD took a step ahead just like Bowers did last game. Burton with two deep td catches back to back games. Run game looked decent, it'll get better when Big O is back and they finalize the line with the best 5. 

who is AD?