Braves vs Rockies

ATLBham

28 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Magic number of 16 I believe? It’s been a tougher year than we would have liked, but overall that division crown is right there for us 

We'll have to hold our own for this upcoming trip. Braves go to SF, AZ and SD while the Phillies are playing the Mets, O's and Pirates

3 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

We'll have to hold our own for this upcoming trip. Braves go to SF, AZ and SD while the Phillies are playing the Mets, O's and Pirates

Yep, and maybe someone has the numbers from those parks, but it feels like we never play up to par at those parks. 

This is a big start for Touki, he really needs to get back on track. He was really good his first 7 starts and that includes a bad one against the Brewers.

• First 7 Starts - 39 IP, 31 H, 17 R, 16 ER, 7 HR, 14 BB, 40 SO, 3.69 ERA

Take away that one start against the Brewers and we're looking at amazing numbers in 6 starts.

• First 6 Starts (Minus MIL start) - 35 2/3 IP, 25 H, 10 R, 9 ER, 5 HR, 12 BB, 35 SO, 2.27 ERA

But the last 2 starts he hasn't made it out of the 4th inning.

7 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Btw, I wanna apologize to you folks here for my behavior last week. I had a couple of bad days and it carried over onto here. My bad for that.

It’s all good. It’s better to blow up on people on the inter webs that you don’t know than to blow up on people in your personal life. 

9 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Btw, I wanna apologize to you folks here for my behavior last week. I had a couple of bad days and it carried over onto here. My bad for that.

Dude…I can’t even count how many times I’ve apologized over the years here. Don’t look back. Keep it moving and let’s watch this team close out the season strong. I think this team is a legit contender. Just saying, more than a playoff team. 

2 minutes ago, ToxicBraves said:

It’s all good. It’s better to blow up on people on the inter webs that you don’t know than to blow up on people in your personal life. 

I don’t believe I even really blew up anyone on here. I just wouldn’t let things die cause I kept trying to have the last word. But I do appreciate J coming in here and pointing out that I wasn’t the only one out of line. That behavior was a two way street.

But I shouldn’t have been so Debbie downer about the Braves and trying to rain on everyone’s parade. So that is what I’m apologizing for.

29 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

He definitely gives up a lot of homeruns. It’s a big problem. That’s already his 10th homerun allowed in less than 50 innings pitched. That’s horrible.

He's not a good pitcher, I rarely see a start where he has more than 2 pitches. Hopefully they move on from him soon because he ain't it.