Braves vs Marlins

ATLBham

6 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

I think we all have the same expectations but at the end of the day it's a win. We go into the game expecting a win. If we were in the NLDS and we beat the Brewers and committed 3 errors and won 12-10 id be thrilled. It's the old, it's how you finish that matters, not how you got there. 

Except you don’t win games like that in October. That just doesn’t happen.

Just now, Unknøwn said:

A win is a win though. They aren't playing well right now and definitely aren't playing a true contender but they're at least winning those ugly games unlike earlier in the season. 

But it’s not fun to watch. It’s not one bit entertaining. And I’m sorry, I can’t just be like the rest of you and follow the Brian Snitker lead of “ah, shucks.” That crap is annoying!! Show some fire!! Show some give a darn!! Show me you care!!! Your words mean nothing to me!!

9 minutes ago, ToxicBraves said:

Rockies lead Phillies 4-0 top 6

Wait what?! You mean to tell me the team that smoke checked the Nats, which is why a certain someone is being so critical of our series we just had with them (that we won, but not by the margin that certain someone wants) is now getting smoke checked by another team we just won a series against?

huh?

2 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Except you don’t win games like that in October. That just doesn’t happen.

You mean like how the 2019 Nationals barely got through the entire postseason and won the whole thing?  I mean, I don't think we're the same caliber (start pitching wise) as that team, but lets not act like they were world beaters until they needed to be.  The Brewers should have knocked them out.

With that being said, realistically, I don't see this 2021 squad knocking someone like the Dodgers out, but stranger things have happened.