Braves vs Nationals

ATLBham

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Biden is beloved by 80 million Americans.

But seriously, don’t care that the players love him. Why they love him when he never defends them I’ll never understand. But whatever. I wanna World Series win and that will never happen with Snitker.

You don’t know that

25 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Biden is beloved by 80 million Americans.

But seriously, don’t care that the players love him. Why they love him when he never defends them I’ll never understand. But whatever. I wanna World Series win and that will never happen with Snitker.

Biden isn’t beloved by 80 million Americans. They just didn’t like the other choice. But I have always questioned if the Braves would win a World Series with Snit

10 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Please answer the question. The question is extremely valid with regards to Brian Snitker. I'm trying to figure out if you're a hypocrite or not. So please answer the very valid question and put your character to test.

You’re judging my character off what now? 

25 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

You’re judging my character off what now? 

Well if you believed that Dan Quinn was no capable of winning the Super Bowl with the Falcons then you would be a hypocrite for attacking me for not believing the Braves are capable of winning the World Series with Brian Snitker. I shouldn't have had to spell this out for you but since you wanna play dumb here we are.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Well if you believed that Dan Quinn was no capable of winning the Super Bowl with the Falcons then you would be a hypocrite for attacking me for not believing the Braves are capable of winning the World Series with Brian Snitker. I shouldn't have had to spell this out for you but since you wanna play dumb here we are.

Makes absolutely no sense

4 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Makes absolutely no sense

How does it make no sense? You have clowned on me several times in the 6 years Brian Snitker has been Braves manager because I don't worship at his alter and I'm asking you to answer a simple question and instead of just answering it you're playing dumb. I truly do not understand what your end game is sometimes. I seriously try to give you the benefit of the doubt but when stuff like this conversation happens I've got to side with @Malachore about you provoking things.

I just wanna know if you believed that firing Dan Quinn was the right decisions because you believed he wasn't capable of winning the Super Bowl. It's a simple yes or no question. I don't believe the Braves are capable of winning the World Series with Brian Snitker. Why is that such a crime? @youngbloodz has admitted more than once that he is unsure if the Braves are capable of winning a World Series with Snitker but I don't see you being passive aggressive towards him. Why are you attacking me? What's your end game?

23 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

How does it make no sense? You have clowned on me several times in the 6 years Brian Snitker has been Braves manager because I don't worship at his alter and I'm asking you to answer a simple question and instead of just answering it you're playing dumb. I truly do not understand what your end game is sometimes. I seriously try to give you the benefit of the doubt but when stuff like this conversation happens I've got to side with @Malachore about you provoking things.

I just wanna know if you believed that firing Dan Quinn was the right decisions because you believed he wasn't capable of winning the Super Bowl. It's a simple yes or no question. I don't believe the Braves are capable of winning the World Series with Brian Snitker. Why is that such a crime? @youngbloodz has admitted more than once that he is unsure if the Braves are capable of winning a World Series with Snitker but I don't see you being passive aggressive towards him. Why are you attacking me? What's your end game?

Worship at his altar? I’m gonna stop you there. Attack you? Come on.