Braves vs Nationals

ATLBham

4 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Snitker said Touki will start tonight. They were debating between Touki and Smyly. Smyly will be available in the pen. 

I don't see how this is even a question. Smyly should be permanently demoted to the pen - we know what he is. We are still trying to figure out if Touki is part of our future - starter or not. He needs all the starts he can get - especially when his "competition" is Smyly of all people.

9 minutes ago, ATL Fan in the DMV said:

I don't see how this is even a question. Smyly should be permanently demoted to the pen - we know what he is. We are still trying to figure out if Touki is part of our future - starter or not. He needs all the starts he can get - especially when his "competition" is Smyly of all people.

Yeah, I don't know how it was a question either.

2 hours ago, ATL Fan in the DMV said:

2 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Yeah, I don't know how it was a question either.

From the sounds of it they debated Smyly as an opener type. Instead they'll start Touki and if he struggles they'll put in Smyly. 

2 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

From the sounds of it they debated Smyly as an opener type. Instead they'll start Touki and if he struggles they'll put in Smyly. 

I don't think it's wise to screw around with Touki's confidence like that just cause he had 1 bad start in Colorado in his first ever time pitching there. But then again what do I know.