Braves vs Yankees

For the A

11 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Funny you bring him up. Can you believe he’s even in the running? After watching him stink it up in Philthy.. 

He was clearly not ready to be a manager then. To his credit he gained experience and learned from it. Imagine being Philly fans watching your team rot away despite all the big name additions and the guy you ran out of town has the best record in MLB. 

5 minutes ago, gp_74 said:

I thought d'Arnaud would be in the lineup tonight. Has anyone heard when he'd be back. I mean it sure would be nice to have that extra bat b/c Contreras sure isn't any help offensively.

No word yet. MLB's negotiated paternity list limits absence to 3 games though. That said the Braves probably aren't going to force the issue given its for the birth of a child. 

Just now, Unknøwn said:

No word yet. MLB's negotiated paternity list limits absence to 3 games though. That said the Braves probably aren't going to force the issue given its for the birth of a child. 

Yeah, just thought they might live in Atlanta and since the team is at home...thought he might be in the lineup.

2 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Especially after this 2 game series they have 2 extra days off. Just tell him, we will see him Friday

4 minutes ago, gp_74 said:

Yeah, just thought they might live in Atlanta and since the team is at home...thought he might be in the lineup.

He lives in California. I remember him talking about what he did during the shutdown last year. Mentioned being at home in California with his kids

31 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

He was clearly not ready to be a manager then. To his credit he gained experience and learned from it. Imagine being Philly fans watching your team rot away despite all the big name additions and the guy you ran out of town has the best record in MLB. 

I think it’s awesome. Let them suffer. 

50 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Funny you bring him up. Can you believe he’s even in the running? After watching him stink it up in Philthy.. 

I certainly wasn’t rooting for the cocksure jerk. He really thinks he’s something but he’s an ***. I don’t like him. He’s the opposite of Bruce Bochy who I loved

Edited by BraveFan66

45 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

That may be the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.

9 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Judge gets a single and it sounds like a Yankees home game. That's embarrassing!!

I’ll bet they all look like Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinny wearing the obnoxious Yankee t shirt with the oversized yankee logo.