Braves at Orioles

For the A

45 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

This would have never happened without AA getting Duvall, Soler and Rodriguez. I didn't see the bullpen (outside of Smith) just magically turning it around. I didn't see Snit turning it around as a manager. Looks of things happened to make this happen.

Because you have no faith, young Padawan. 

6 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

It’s funny how time heals. Three months ago we were agonizing over the Marcell Ozuna situation, the all star game being snatched away, Austin Riley being a huge bust, Ronald Acuna being the only bright spot in a lifeless offense, Freddie sucking, bullpen sucking, Max Fried struggling, our inability to break .500……

Time, and a few unlikely shrewd moves by AA and nearly all these issues have been resolved or have been left way back in the rear view mirror, so much that we can make jokes about how Acuna was holding us back. 

Duvall, Pederson, Soler > Ozuna

21 minutes ago, BraveFan66 said:

It’s funny how time heals. Three months ago we were agonizing over the Marcell Ozuna situation, the all star game being snatched away, Austin Riley being a huge bust, Ronald Acuna being the only bright spot in a lifeless offense, Freddie sucking, bullpen sucking, Max Fried struggling, our inability to break .500……

Time, and a few unlikely shrewd moves by AA and nearly all these issues have been resolved or have been left way back in the rear view mirror, so much that we can make jokes about how Acuna was holding us back. 

Duvall, Pederson, Soler > Ozuna

I love the additions AA made before the deadline, because as far as I know they didn’t cost the team much.