Jump to content

Braves at Marlins


For the A
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

That makes no sense to me because according to map in the article I linked to all of Texas and Louisiana is supposed to get both the Astros and Rangers locally.

I’m in New Orleans and can get all Rangers games on Bally Sports. Only can watch Astros if you have AT&T. Braves market stops at Mississippi/Louisiana border. 

Edited by ToxicBraves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ToxicBraves said:

I’m in New Orleans and can get all Rangers games on Bally Sports. Only can watch Astros if you have AT&T. Braves market stops at Mississippi/Louisiana border. 

That makes sense. I forgot the Astros network was one of the ones that switched to AT&T a couple years ago. They used to be FOX Sports Houston. The only teams that I know of that are AT&T are the Astros, Rockies, Mariners and Pirates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

That makes no sense to me because according to map in the article I linked to all of Texas and Louisiana is supposed to get both the Astros and Rangers locally.

Yeah, they’re on AT&T SportsNet Southwest and I can’t get that channel on Spectrum.  Only offered on ATT products such as ATT Uverse which I can’t get or Directv, which I don’t want.  MLB.tv blocks me from watching them, but that’s only when I have someone in town from Houston. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, ToxicBraves said:

I’m in New Orleans and can get all Rangers games on Bally Sports. Only can watch Astros if you have AT&T. Braves market stops at Mississippi/Louisiana border. 

Ah yes, my same situation. Guess they don’t sell those stations to other providers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

This is unbelievable!! 11 walks for the Braves tonight. Man, I love this offense!! Touki pitching a gem minus the 2 homeruns. Braves taking care of business against teams they should be taking care of business against!

Much like the Reds, up 12-0 over the Cubs.  I have a feeling it’s not the last we’ve seen of them this year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

This is unbelievable!! 11 walks for the Braves tonight. Man, I love this offense!! Touki pitching a gem minus the 2 homeruns. Braves taking care of business against teams they should be taking care of business against!

It was radio or somewhere the other day that was speculating if Joc Pederson has been an invaluable influence. They were saying how Joc brings that Dodgers approach of being patient and wearing the pitcher down. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

It was radio or somewhere the other day that was speculating if Joc Pederson has been an invaluable influence. They were saying how Joc brings that Dodgers approach of being patient and wearing the pitcher down. 

Good point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, dmite said:

Much like the Reds, up 12-0 over the Cubs.  I have a feeling it’s not the last we’ve seen of them this year. 

The Cubs are one of the teams that has mailed in the season. Tonight will be the Cubs 12th straight loss. The last win for the Cubs was August 4th against the Rockies.

If it were for Will Smith the Nationals would be working on 13 straight losses.

The Orioles have lost 11 straight games and are down 9-2 against the Rays. So they're fixing to have a 12 spot in the loss column.

The Pirates are 1-9 in their last 10 games. Lots of teams have just packed it in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

It was radio or somewhere the other day that was speculating if Joc Pederson has been an invaluable influence. They were saying how Joc brings that Dodgers approach of being patient and wearing the pitcher down. 

I definitely believe it. This is like the approach the Braves had in 2019 when Donaldson was around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

We'll get a good measuring stick coming up as we run through the NL West but I'm not convinced this team can't make an October run. They might be missing Acuna but if they play like they have been the last two weeks this team will be a tough matchup in October. 

Confidence is a big thing.

And right now the Braves have alot of confidence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...