Braves at Marlins

For the A

Good thing you’re here falconsd56. I was about start having conversations with myself posing as other posters. 

I’d do a little bit from each one. 

Unknown: Throw out some informative stats and knowledge

Autiger: I’d do some expletive rant and throw out in depth stats

Malachore: tell everyone that we should have traded so and so for this person. 

tl;dr: give out some positive vibes and let us know that the Braves will win the NL East 

K26dp: give us all some great farm system info

Edited by ToxicBraves

6 minutes ago, ToxicBraves said:

Good thing you’re here falconsd56. I was about start having conversations with myself posing as other posters. 

tl;dr: give out some positive vibes and let us know that the Braves will win the NL East 

Not allowed to do expletive filled rants anyone. Good thing I was busy early in the game when the Braves were leaving all those runners on base.

5 minutes ago, ToxicBraves said:

Tyler Collins off to a great start in his pro career down in the FCL. 8th-rounder prep star out of Texas going 7-for-15 and stealing 3 bases. Already has pushed Kadon Morton out of centerfield.

Also, I called that Freebomb as the ball was leaving Campbell's hand.

22 minutes ago, ToxicBraves said:

Um.. well **** 

anyways, to anyone worried about our run differential, don’t 

2 minutes ago, Born Again Georgian said:

Regionally locked out of watching this game.  MLB blackout rules are so archaic. 

I was having this discussion with someone the other day and MLB actually isn't the reason for the blackout rules. The blackout rules are in place because of the regional networks. This is a good read explaining how MLB blackout rules work and why they're in place and why they're probably never go away.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/news/mlb-blackout-map-restrictions-explained/1tjwgvp5ebjx1rfxisyc6mi3p

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

I was having this discussion with someone the other day and MLB actually isn't the reason for the blackout rules. The blackout rules are in place because of the regional networks. This is a good read explaining how MLB blackout rules work and why they're in place and why they're probably never go away.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/news/mlb-blackout-map-restrictions-explained/1tjwgvp5ebjx1rfxisyc6mi3p

I don’t understand how I’m blacked out of the Houston Astro’s games in Austin, TX.   There’s no way for me to see them locally no matter what I buy.  Rangers are on locally. 

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Interesting.  It’s funny that Jacksonville is considered Marlins territory, but I can tell you for sure this area is Braves country, as is the panhandle of Florida. 

2 minutes ago, dmite said:

I don’t understand how I’m blacked out of the Houston Astro’s games in Austin, TX.   There’s no way for me to see them locally no matter what I buy.  Rangers are on locally. 

That makes no sense to me because according to map in the article I linked to all of Texas and Louisiana is supposed to get both the Astros and Rangers locally.