Braves at Marlins

For the A

13 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

What's gonna make or break the NL East race is the Braves tough stretch they've got coming up. After the Baltimore series the Braves have it rough for a little bit.

• Home - 2 vs. NY Yankees
  • Home - 3 vs. San Francisco
  • Road - 3 at LA Dodgers
  • Road - 4 at Colorado

If the Braves break even or even go above .500 in that stretch then I think they win the division. I think it's going to go right down to the wire and that 3 game series in Atlanta the last week of the season.

It's crazy, because earlier in the season the Braves were doing well against good teams, but for some reason fell flat against teams they "should have beat".  It's going to be an exciting September rolling into October.

20 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Gotta burn Will Smith up 11-3 because Josh Tomlin can't get 3 outs. Tomlin, please do us all a favor and retire. Blows my mind that AA sees a guy that can't get people out anymore and keeps you on the roster.

I went to bed when we were up big, and when I woke up the next morning to check the score I noticed it was 11-9.  I immediately thought "they must have let Tomlin out the pen"...  Looks like I was right.  That experiment needs to end.

14 hours ago, Born Again Georgian said:

I went to bed when we were up big, and when I woke up the next morning to check the score I noticed it was 11-9.  I immediately thought "they must have let Tomlin out the pen"...  Looks like I was right.  That experiment needs to end.

Tomlin will be DFA’d within the next 72 hours