Braves vs Nats

For the A

4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I wanna know how that was not an error on Duvall.

It sucks that Martin gets charged with an earned run when the ball was in the glove of the defender and it was dropped.

Probably not charged an error cause he was making a leaping attempt to catch it. Errors are only charged on "routine" plays. But Duvall will tell you he has to catch that.

3 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Per Mets reporter, first time the Mets have been any lower than 2nd place since the second week of April when they were 2-3. 

That has to suck for them so bad... Start the week in good position fairly comfortable in first place and then by Sunday afternoon they are in third place.

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Yeah but seeing the Mets in third place would be sweet.

One of the guys that works in my shop is a Mets fan, he's been dreading the Mets collapse all season.  I texted him saying "Good lord", he responded with "I don't even want to talk about it."...  🤣

1 minute ago, Born Again Georgian said:

One of the guys that works in my shop is a Mets fan, he's been dreading the Mets collapse all season.  I texted him saying "Good lord", he responded with "I don't even want to talk about it."...  🤣

2-9 in the last 11. Theyre about to play 12 straight games against the Dodgers and Giants after these 3 with DC. 

27 minutes ago, Born Again Georgian said:

I work with a few met fans myself... aswell as Philly fans (our hq used to be in Jersey) and most of the mut fans have been subdued because I think they know that them being in first place for so long was a mirage... especially with DeGrom being hurt as he has been