2022 Schedule Released

Unknøwn

2 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Once again the Braves open on the road. AL West is the opponent next season. Trout and Ohtani in Atlanta in July. 

Opening on the road again, what a freaking joke. Cool to see the Angels come back East. Maybe this time I can get tickets to the game AND actually attend. I just hate it's not July 4th weekend like it should have been last year.

1 hour ago, brdu4 said:

A 2 game series against the Mets. That just seems weird. At least the 1st series isn’t in the cold northeast. 

Naturally the Braves always play somewhere cold in April. But looking the 2 games in New York against the Mets are the only cold weather games the Braves have for April. That's stunning cause normally its a 2 or 3 city trip involving some combo of NYM, PHI, WAS, COL, CHC.

1 hour ago, brdu4 said:

A 2 game series against the Mets. That just seems weird. At least the 1st series isn’t in the cold northeast. 

Also, because that first series is in Miami, it will be the first time in a long time the Braves don't have an off day immediately following opening day. Braves are scheduled to play 6 straight days to open the season so they'll need all 5 starters ready to go right out the gate.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Also, because that first series is in Miami, it will be the first time in a long time the Braves don't have an off day immediately following opening day. Braves are scheduled to play 6 straight days to open the season so they'll need all 5 starters ready to go right out the gate.

I'm all for it. I hate the amount of off days given to start. Let's do this **** thing if we're doing it.