Brewers @ Braves

Unknøwn

It’s been a while since I’ve taken the time to sit down, and watch a Braves game.  Really doesn’t have much to do with their win lose win lose pattern...  a lot of weird stuff going on, but long story short my wife pretty much made me go to the doctor and I think I’m finally getting the right help to balance it out.  I forgot how much I missed watching these games or feeling normal for that matter.  If you’re feeling off, for a long time, get professional help.

anyway...  Go Bravos!

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Is it $20 total for a single team or is that monthly?

Right now, it's $24.99 for everybody for the rest of the season (and the off-season). However, they black out Braves games live for me, and I'm in Knoxville. Depending on where you live, presuming it's in the south, you might get blacked out, too.

2 minutes ago, jidady said:

Right now, it's $24.99 for everybody for the rest of the season (and the off-season). However, they black out Braves games live for me, and I'm in Knoxville. Depending on where you live, presuming it's in the south, you might get blacked out, too.

Hes in the DC area i believe so he should be safe. Nats fans are signing up just to be blacked out in DC.

1 minute ago, jidady said:

I live in VA, the Nats should be considered local but no clue how they determine it.