Matt talking about Pitts

46 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Oh sh@&t Tim is back!! Welcome back bro!!

Thank you Sir. I am willing to join the mayhem @athell, @papachaz@PokerSteve@Vandy @Ezekiel 25:17, et. al. provide😎.and the occasional thoughtful posts now that there is FOOTBALL. I can't remember the remainder of my buds' because it has been so long.

Falcons and Dawgs. To quote Hickcok45 "Life is good."

Thank you again red.

Edited by Tim Mazetti

1 hour ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Thank you Sir. I am willing to join the mayhem @athell, @papachaz@PokerSteve@Vandy @Ezekiel 25:17, et. al. provide😎.and the occasional thoughtful posts now that there is FOOTBALL. I can't remember the remainder of my buds' because it has been so long.

Thank you again red.

Just don't start a preseason injury thread

8 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Just don't start a preseason injury thread

Dammit man.You remember? I will never...Hey, didn't I repent some years ago? 

This is a shock. I thought I was good here. I stand chastised. But thank you very much for bringing it up Dammit.

Now I will struggle to fall asleep. My Yorkie growls when I take him from the foot of the bed to cuddle with me under my chin. Tonight he will be indignant  For he will be squeezed as I try to fall asleep.

His growl is on you.

Thank you again red.

how long you been gone? I thought I'd seen you on here over the past few weeks? Maybe im trippin! 

2 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Thank you again red.

Jealous I got no love, I've always liked all ya post...Definitely down voting you now 🤩

Dammit man.You remember? I will never...Hey, didn't I repent some years ago? 

This is a shock. I thought I was good here. I stand chastised. But thank you very much for bringing it up Dammit.

Now I will struggle to fall asleep. My Yorkie growls when I take him from the foot of the bed to cuddle with me under my chin. Tonight he will be indignant  For he will be squeezed as I try to fall asleep.

His growl is on you.

Yeah but It's my job to make sure you never live it down. 😆

I have a Yorkie too. **** good dogs

10 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Thank you again red.

Welcome back Tim!  

11 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Thank you again red.

IMG_0127.JPG.e1b11431369d1eb7ce7b7d44ce89801f.JPG

11 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Thank you again red.

Tim, It's WFW, now you can remember. So, the Joey Gallo trade?

On 7/29/2021 at 10:57 PM, Slumerican said:

Jealous I got no love, I've always liked all ya post...Definitely down voting you now 🤩

You are on my like list because of your edge. We will team up with the other regulators  when posters like @athellsmell bulls%l! (Blood?) with their Bull Shark receptacles on there noses that detect............Well, I had better stop. LOL!

16 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

What up Tim..... how's Florida

Hot and sweaty. Buc fans haven't been haughty whatsoever....So there is that.

Got kicked out of my rental 1 April, and was homeless until 16 June, when I moved in to my house. I was so fortunate to land one that is kinda affordable. Whew!!!.

Thanks Man.

3 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Hot and sweaty. Buc fans haven't been haughty whatsoever....So there is that.

Got kicked out of my rental 1 April, and was homeless until 16 June, when I moved in to my house. I was so fortunate to land one that is kinda affordable. Whew!!!.

Thanks Man.

Glad you're ok.....it's hard out here ...

Let me know if you need anything

On 8/1/2021 at 7:23 PM, RING OF HONOR said:

Glad you're ok.....it's hard out here ...

Let me know if you need anything

Wow. thank you ROH. Indeed hard. Thank you.

All is okay as through the years I have developed a survival mindset  I am 70 so there is that limited wisdom. Viet Nam at 19.

My survival plan evolved into an aggressive one after getting out maneuvered by what I deemed lesser competition in my young years. Be it corporate work at a desk or everyday competition. I was the naive one who thought all were on the good side of things. Sad. Bad times to some were challenges to me.

I have a cushion of attitude. It is my defiant nature that gets me through. I suffer no fools/slobs/illiterates or slackers. 

HEEEHeee thank you for this opportunity to communicate with you (And the rest of the board dammit .) on this level....I took it by the horns and rode it............ To the ground?

This forum and you are important to me