Training Camp Notes 07/29

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Goober Pyle said:

I'm thinking it's Scott Bair as he has a byline on several stories on the team website. Matt Tabeek has also moved on. 

they must have really been hit hard by covid cuts. 

3 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Not on a team right now. Pretty sure he’s basically hung it up. 

He play last year at all? I would say bring him in for 1m and put him at olb and situational pass rush. The speed rush might catch a tackle offguard here and there. But he was such a disappointment and wasted so much potential **** him. He's made his money which is all he wanted

2 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

This thread makes me sad, because for some reason I cannot see any of the embedded tweets, just blank white space. Tried in my iPhone and IPad, not sure what’s up. Same thing in every thread I open now 😫

Both my iPad and iPhone have started doing the same thing. I thought it was just my stuff. I downloaded and installed an iOS update last night on my iPad. For a brief time, I was able to see the embedded tweets, but after I reloaded the page, they wouldn't show up. I've noticed it over the last week or so - again, thought it just my stuff. I've also noticed that you can no longer see everyone's likes/reputation under their avatar, but that's on my PC and apple stuff. 

8 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Where is Beasley? Titans? Did he even.play last season?

He signed with the Titans, didn't report on time, and then when he DID report he failed the physical...

tells you everything you need to know about him 

45 minutes ago, Doug Carlton said:

He signed with the Titans, didn't report on time, and then when he DID report he failed the physical...

tells you everything you need to know about him 

This. Then he played, got zero sacks and no pressure, recorded maybe two tackles and was released. Signed with Vegas then released again.

3 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

This thread makes me sad, because for some reason I cannot see any of the embedded tweets, just blank white space. Tried in my iPhone and IPad, not sure what’s up. Same thing in every thread I open now 😫

1 hour ago, Goober Pyle said:

Both my iPad and iPhone have started doing the same thing. I thought it was just my stuff. I downloaded and installed an iOS update last night on my iPad. For a brief time, I was able to see the embedded tweets, but after I reloaded the page, they wouldn't show up. I've noticed it over the last week or so - again, thought it just my stuff. I've also noticed that you can no longer see everyone's likes/reputation under their avatar, but that's on my PC and apple stuff. 

Get yah selves some Galaxy's that's a real phone 

8 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

For some reason I can't watch inbedded YT videos anymore