Training Camp Notes 07/29

30 minutes ago, Pa_Falcon_Fan said:

Senat going to miss training camp?  Ouch..  I think we've seen the last of him in a Falcons uniform.  What a shame.  He obviously has some talent but between whatever kept the old staff from giving him much of a chance and injury issues, he likely is done here.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear about an injury settlement or see him waived/injured before the end of camp.

Well, **** 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

I didnt mind them at the beginning but went sour after awhile 

For me it was around the 2018 when we didn't have the same energy we had the two years prior. We were just flat, lazy, unprepared and lathergic.

16 minutes ago, jetpac said:

For me it was around the 2018 when we didn't have the same energy we had the two years prior. We were just flat, lazy, unprepared and lathergic.

Yeah, the rah rah stuff has a shelf life or three seasons and if you’re not winning, it can go down hill in a hurry! 

And that’s exactly what happened to us! 

1 minute ago, stizz said:

just noticed this the other day, anyone know why Kelsey Conway no longer covers the team? without her and mcfadden I think that means no team reporter.

I'm thinking it's Scott Bair as he has a byline on several stories on the team website. Matt Tabeek has also moved on. 

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

just noticed this the other day, anyone know why Kelsey Conway no longer covers the team? without her and mcfadden I think that means no team reporter.

interesting note. I know she was doing podcasts with Grady recently, but you're right. Not a single falcon tweet today