Training Camp Notes 07/29

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, red falcon said:

I  dont trust anything the last regime did player wise in regards to players that did not see the field. I feel they played favorites in some cases.

Look how long it took for foye to see the field. Quinn loved duke.

It is hard to believe an NFL coach started Duke Riley and kept Foye Oluokon off the field.  I know Foye may have been in a learning and progression mode, but Duke was lost in our defense.  He appeared to be confused all the time.  Foye is a player.

9 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

It is hard to believe an NFL coach started Duke Riley and kept Foye Oluokon off the field.  I know Foye may have been in a learning and progression mode, but Duke was lost in our defense.  He appeared to be confused all the time.  Foye is a player.

It was just TD and DQ playing their draft picks no matter what.  They never wanted to admit a mistake, look at takk mckinley.  They literally got players in the draft who didn't want to be good in the NFL, just guys who fill a spot. 

44 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

What's the deal with Senat?  He's good enough to not cut, but gets zero reps.  There has to be more to this story.  

I can speak on it now that DQ is gone. This is straight from the horses mouth. D told me it was a logistics move. Amongst other things Tyler Davidson was promised "x" amount of playing time via his agent/Quinn/TD. This isn't hearsay it's real. And that report that came out about DQ/TD and their wanting to maintain a good relationship with CAA is ABSOLUTELY true. 100% true. 

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2019/10/28/20936013/falcons-paid-vic-beasley-12-8-million-in-part-to-maintain-relationship-with-sports-agency-caa

He also got in to hot water his rookie year for revealing an injury via interview when he was specifically told NOT to.

Edited by jetpac

2 minutes ago, Goober Pyle said:

Senat going to miss training camp?  Ouch..  I think we've seen the last of him in a Falcons uniform.  What a shame.  He obviously has some talent but between whatever kept the old staff from giving him much of a chance and injury issues, he likely is done here.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear about an injury settlement or see him waived/injured before the end of camp.

1 hour ago, jetpac said:

I can speak on it now that DQ is gone. This is straight from the horses mouth. D told me it was a logistics move. Amongst other things Tyler Davidson was promised "x" amount of playing time via his agent/Quinn/TD. This isn't hearsay it's real. And that report that came out about DQ/TD and their wanting to maintain a good relationship with CAA is ABSOLUTELY true. 100% true. 

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2019/10/28/20936013/falcons-paid-vic-beasley-12-8-million-in-part-to-maintain-relationship-with-sports-agency-caa

He also got in to hot water his rookie year for revealing an injury via interview when he was specifically told NOT to.

That makes ALL the sense in the world.  Well, he has a new day now.  Pulling for him.