Training Camp Notes 07/29

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Marlon is a cool dude, got to know him a good bit last year. Extra goofy, a big kid. BUT he wants to prove it on the field. I think he'll surprise us this year. My boy Deadrin just needs a shot though.

Deadrin Senat not getting some chances is so weird. Jaylen Twyman got cut by the vikings I wouldn't mind bringing him in if Senat keeps getting ghost for field time.

27 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Marlon is a cool dude, got to know him a good bit last year. Extra goofy, a big kid. BUT he wants to prove it on the field. I think he'll surprise us this year. My boy Deadrin just needs a shot though.

What's the deal with Senat?  He's good enough to not cut, but gets zero reps.  There has to be more to this story.  

2 minutes ago, red falcon said:

New regime lets see how it unfolds 

The only things I've been able to glean from his history is that he is considered a bit of a tweener, without a real designated position and that he practices poorly.  

I'm old school, either you are a football player or you are not.  I don't get this whole scenario with him.  My feelings are he's meh, but with a couple of positives.  Enough to keep him, but he's not good enough to win time.  A weird niche to be in.

5 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

The only things I've been able to glean from his history is that he is considered a bit of a tweener, without a real designated position and that he practices poorly.  

I'm old school, either you are a football player or you are not.  I don't get this whole scenario with him.  My feelings are he's meh, but with a couple of positives.  Enough to keep him, but he's not good enough to win time.  A weird niche to be in.

I  dont trust anything the last regime did player wise in regards to players that did not see the field. I feel they played favorites in some cases.

Look how long it took for foye to see the field. Quinn loved duke.

1 minute ago, red falcon said:

I  dont trust anything the last regime did player wise in regards to players that did not see the field. I feel they played favorites in some cases.

Look how long it took for foye to see the field. Quinn loved duke.

You are so right.