New Chapter begins today. (**** them uniforms are FIRRRRRREEEEEE!!!)

1 hour ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

If the title is referring to the Black tops, white pants, I agree. However, I think the black on black is the worst combo, especially for artificial lighting in closed buildings. Not as bad in natural light. The black on black uni's just blend into artificial turf at some camera angles and its often somewhat difficult to follow the action. Its almost like they are in stealth mode. 

1 hour ago, falcndave said:

If the title is referring to the Black tops, white pants, I agree. However, I think the black on black is the worst combo, especially for artificial lighting in closed buildings. Not as bad in natural light. The black on black uni's just blend into artificial turf at some camera angles and its often somewhat difficult to follow the action. Its almost like they are in stealth mode. 

I think the uniforms try too hard to be something that they want to represent rather than just looking good.  Mckay and the creative department all talked about it being a modern 2020 look and the ATL badge of pride.  Lets not forget the STOOP, the red gash of non sense on the side of the uniform.  I think its a lazy, predictable look that tries too hard to be something that it shouldn't.   All black on black look is just XFL / CFL ready.  

I wish they could of at least ran a fans poll on the actual different looks of the jerseys instead of just going with that look and thinking it was going to revolutionize the game.  It's embarrassing and they need a new creative team out there, its costing them millions of dollars. 

If the Falcons PR department was smart they would have more live feeds from camp, need some buzz going on. Broncos have been having live feeds, **** Id watch without any commentary and just a static camera.

4 hours ago, falcndave said:

3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

why mention the unis?

same as last year.

3 hours ago, ryanviced said:

I think the uniforms try too hard to be something that they want to represent rather than just looking good.  Mckay and the creative department all talked about it being a modern 2020 look and the ATL badge of pride.  Lets not forget the STOOP, the red gash of non sense on the side of the uniform.  I think its a lazy, predictable look that tries too hard to be something that it shouldn't.   All black on black look is just XFL / CFL ready.  

I wish they could of at least ran a fans poll on the actual different looks of the jerseys instead of just going with that look and thinking it was going to revolutionize the game.  It's embarrassing and they need a new creative team out there, its costing them millions of dollars. 

FIIIIIRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! 🔥