Honest Question

This isn't political or about a stance. Just curious, as I have tickets and am flying from California for the home opener with many people. Does the stadium have any sort of vaccination mandate? 

I guess this can change in the upcoming months. 

11 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

This isn't political or about a stance. Just curious, as I have tickets and am flying from California for the home opener with many people. Does the stadium have any sort of vaccination mandate? 

I guess this can change in the upcoming months. 

Right now, Georgia is a free state..everything is functioning here just like it was before covid showed its ugly head..Travis Tritt just had a concert here last weekend and several thousand people had a great time and I've not heard of any covid explosions..I haven't noticed anyone in my town weae a mask in the last 2 months..but overall, what you feel safe with is up to you..just don't be surprised when you land in Georgia that no one seems to acknowledge covid ever existed 

17 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Right now, Georgia is a free state..everything is functioning here just like it was before covid showed its ugly head..Travis Tritt just had a concert here last weekend and several thousand people had a great time and I've not heard of any covid explosions..I haven't noticed anyone in my town weae a mask in the last 2 months..but overall, what you feel safe with is up to you..just don't be surprised when you land in Georgia that no one seems to acknowledge covid ever existed 

Well compared to California, I like the sounds of that. Was up in Wisconsin two months back. No masks. Crowded Brewers game. Bars filled with folks. I felt like I was in the twighlight zone or at least back to "normal". 

41 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

I’ll be flying in for the opener and have been wondering about the state of the city in regards to covid.

Also, any recommendations for a place to stay near the stadium?

Imo, make reservations at the highland Inn asqp..then take Uber to game..you'll thank me later ;)