Door Dash issues

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Do you have an android ran phone?

If so, go to the Google Play Store and download the Google Pay app. It should be easy to log into your personal Google account and see what info is on it and possibly other purchases that you may not know of.

Yes I have a galaxy, ok ill try that. Ty

4 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

But who should I contact about it? Google is no help at all..maybe call Discover?

See about downloading the Google Pay app to see what's on it once you are logged into your Google account.

They may have a dispute option or some kind of correspondence through the app.

Not 100% sure because I've never used it either, but that could be a way.

1 hour ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

See about downloading the Google Pay app to see what's on it once you are logged into your Google account.

Downloaded the Google play app, tried to login..can't because the phone number they are sending the login verification code to isn't my cell phone number..it just shows the last 4 digits of the number but its definitely not a number I've had

1 hour ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I'm just not sure what kind of scam could be going on because they keep sending me food and so far I haven't had to pay for any of it..unless a card in my name is somewhere and they try to make me responsible for it..idk, its going to be difficult to figure this out but I've got to

18 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Downloaded the Google play app, tried to login..can't because the phone number they are sending the login verification code to isn't my cell phone number..it just shows the last 4 digits of the number but its definitely not a number I've had

15 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

I'm just not sure what kind of scam could be going on because they keep sending me food and so far I haven't had to pay for any of it..unless a card in my name is somewhere and they try to make me responsible for it..idk, its going to be difficult to figure this out but I've got to

Do you think it could be possibly someone who knows you that may be behind it?

Yeah, the whole Door Dash food thing is weird because they are sending the food to your doorstep. But it would incriminate the person behind it if they had to delivered to their own place. They could've expected to swipe the food from your door step but you saw it first.

My youngest brother is a Door Dash driver and he has mentioned that some customers didn't see their food sitting outside of their door after he delivered it. He had proof because he had to snap photos for proof of delivery. So I guess there are food snatchers out there who watch houses apparently.

Did the Door Dash people knock? I know not all the time they do and just leave it at your door. You may need to watch or have neighbors watch your doorstep for someone walking up who doesn't look like they should be there.

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Do you think it be possibly someone who knows you that may be behind it?

Yeah, the whole Door Dash food thing is weird because they are sending the food to your doorstep. But it would incriminate the person behind it if they had to delivered to their own place. They could've expected to swipe the food from your door step but you saw it first.

My youngest brother is a Door Dash driver and he has mentioned that some customers didn't see their food sitting outside of their door after he delivered it. He had proof because he had to snap photos for proof of delivery. So I guess there are food snatchers out there who watch houses apparently.

Did the Door Dash people knock? I know not all the time they do and just leave it at your door. You may need to watch or have neighbors watch your doorstep for someone walking up who doesn't look like they should be there.

They don't knock because I  have a garage door that usually stays close. My front door is fenced in because I have German Shepards so they leave it outside by my garage door usually