Door Dash issues

So 2 or 3 times a weeks door dash drops food off at my house from multiple different restaurants that I've not ordered..I've contacted the restaurants and they are saying the payments are coming through Google pay..this has been going on for the last 5 months..sometimes it's around 5 in the evening and sometimes its as late as 10pm..I've sent multiple emails to Google about it and I've got no response..I've not been able to contact anyone at Google that can help me with this..I've got steaks from outback, several bags of tacos from taco bell..just multiple bags of random food from about every restaurant you could imagine..just tonight I got 12 chicken sandwiches from burger King on my front porch and I've not ordered anything..some of the receipts show a discovery card with last 4 of 8590..I've never had a discovery card..any suggestions on what I can do to fix this situation? Some customer over the last 6 months has to be very disappointed..idk what else could be happening 

6 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

That's weird.

Who's names are on the orders? Need to check the receipts because they usually have a name on them where I'm at.

My name is on the receipts, but I didn't order the food and I don't have a discovery card

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

It's a bad thing if you can't handle the foods lol

I'm just worried ill be responsible for the payments at some time, because this has been going on for a while. Got a sack full of chicken sandwiches from burger King last night and have no idea who ordered them or whose paying for them. The payment is through Google pay using a discovery card

5 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

I'm just worried ill be responsible for the payments at some time, because this has been going on for a while. Got a sack full of chicken sandwiches from burger King last night and have no idea who ordered them or whose paying for them. The payment is through Google pay using a discovery card

Time to change that password

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Seriously, who on ABF would trust this anonymous food? I'd donate it to a homeless shelter or person.

Let me get this straight...you wouldn't trust the food enough to eat it, but you would give it to someone else, someone likely far less fortunate and more likely to need it, to eat?

1 hour ago, Slumerican said:

My name and address is on the receipts

Have you ever used Google Pay in the past or at least have that option set up?

Somebody has been using your Google account pay option with a Discovery card that may have your name on it.

You could be a victim of identity theft or fraud. Need to look at all the credit/debit cards linked to your Google account and see if that Discovery card info is listed and what it says.

Quickly change all the Google passwords or pin numbers that you have. Also someone must be using your custumer account with Door Dash or created one with your name and info if you don't already have one. You need to look into that ASAP.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Somebody has been using your Google account pay option with a Discovery card that may have your name on it.

You could be a victim of identity theft or fraud. Need to look at all the credit/debit cards linked to your Google account and see if that Discovery card info is listed and what it says.

Quickly change all the Google passwords or pin numbers that you have. Also someone must be using your custumer account with Door Dash or created one with your name and info if you don't already have one. You need to look into that ASAP.

I do have a door dash account, but I use my PayPal account on it

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I just don't understand as large as Google is, why they don't have a customer service department 

4 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

I don't even have a Google pay account that I know of. I have a Google account I use on YouTube but they don't have any of my payment details I know of

If they have your Google info, they have access to all info on your profile. If your address is on your profile, that's how they're sending it to your home using your account with a different card. 

Change your password and see if it continues

8 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

I do have a door dash account, but I use my PayPal account on it

I think PayPal is in partnership Mastercard.

So yeah, someone had to have opened up a line of credit with Discover and is using your info for purchases.

9 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I think PayPal is in partnership Mastercard.

So yeah, someone had to have opened up a line of credit with Discover and is using your info for purchases.

But who should I contact about it? Google is no help at all..maybe call Discover?

16 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

I just don't understand as large as Google is, why they don't have a customer service department 

Do you have an android ran phone?

If so, go to the Google Play Store and download the Google Pay app. It should be easy to log into your personal Google account and see what info is on it and possibly other purchases that you may not know of.