STU DA PEPPAHEAD HERE. Ready to Bring the heat...and get real...WEEK ONE!

2 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

The Falcons mess people up so bad they want to hurt when we win too.

While you kidding, when we were up 28-3, I started thinking, how am I going to be able to live with the Falcons not hurting me anymore! 🤣

😔

4 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

While you kidding, when we were up 28-3, I started thinking, how am I going to be able to live with the Falcons not hurting me anymore! 🤣

😔

Wishful thinking... 

12 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I don't want to be responsible for the mouth and stomach ulcers that are sure to follow this stunt.

I mean, I will be -- this is great entertainment.  But it's mostly against my will.

Seriously, glad you're back Stu.  Here's hoping for a good enough season that we'll get a few videos out of it.

Capsaisin (C18H27NO3) has DOZENS of health benefits...and MILK causes HUNDREDS of times for ulcers than natural fruits (hot peppers inculded). 

5 minutes ago, STU da Peppahead said:

Capsaisin (C18H27NO3) has DOZENS of health benefits...and MILK causes HUNDREDS of times for ulcers than natural fruits (hot peppers inculded). 

And yet you aren't on here as Stu da milkhead promising to video yourself drinking a glass of that Carolina reaper milk. Coward.

12 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The little sighs and how his voice gets weaker as it goes on feels like me week by week throughout the Falcons season. The regret sigh there at the end while knowing he's gonna do it again.....yay Falcons.....always next year. Insert  his last painful sigh.